DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
so im kinda stuck at the 'Morning Mist' quest, the coffee machine doesnt give me a cup of coffee anymore. any ideas?

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Downloaded the game on a whim, and damn, I am really enjoying the writing and characters (though Flora, Isabelle, and Jacklyn are easily my favorites). Looking forward to more!

Especially Isabelle :love:

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Is there a way to see the content with the nurse without blackmailing her? I mean, that's a super scummy thing to do. Also, shouldn't this game have a blackmail tag? I tend to avoid games with blackmail content.

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Is there a way to see the content with the nurse without blackmailing her? I mean, that's a super scummy thing to do. Also, shouldn't this game have a blackmail tag? I tend to avoid games with blackmail content.
ikr, mc really wants to waste his second chance at not being a dickwad lol

in seriousness though ig this game is just being designed with different characters for different kinks, with the dev's intention simply being don't play that character's storyline if you don't like the kink

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
ikr, mc really wants to waste his second chance at not being a dickwad lol

in seriousness though ig this game is just being designed with different characters for different kinks, with the dev's intention simply being don't play that character's storyline if you don't like the kink
I have having to skip characters like that. I mean, what if I like the character and want to see her content, just not like this?

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
I have having to skip characters like that. I mean, what if I like the character and want to see her content, just not like this?
totally agree, that's the glaring issue with the approach.
The thing is, the dev has given players options (eg getting pegged by or just fucking Jacklyn - that said, that might negatively affect potential scenes with Flora?) so why not provide alternatives to blackmailing the nurse? Maybe they'll provide them in future updates.

nahbrenda2

Jun 2, 2020
How do I get a lollipop? There is none in the nurse's office anymore and I already did search and rescue. I need the lollipop to do short fuse.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How do I get a lollipop? There is none in the nurse's office anymore and I already did search and rescue. I need the lollipop to do short fuse.
In the English class room, there's a desk you can leave an item (anyone). Every day, you can go back there and see if it's traded by a lollipop

Reactions: nahbrenda2
3.70 star(s) 154 Votes