apostolodieros

Jun 13, 2019
It makes me wonder, but if all the characters have their purpose then what is the nurse's? I thought it might be Mer because she was present at the party at the end of the chapter.
I had thought that her innocent and submissive character might be a good cover for what we know about Mer.
I also thought that like Miss L she had changed since returning to the past (remembering her future and therefore wanting to change it)
I would think the same thing about the nurse, who, wanting to change her past but not being able to do it alone, chooses for a reason X the MC who can try to save her.
considering that kate was after her and with all the power she can have over her both from blackmail and from the power that her father gives her, I think mc could be her way of getting rid of kate.

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Unofficial android version (1.42) Workupload Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch
Waiting for 1.43 mobile port:oops:

d3brisjason

Jan 9, 2019
Lack of backwards compability won't let me load older saves and the gallery is so bad with its endless scrolls that looking at old scenes is too much of a chore.
Use Page Up / Page Down instead of the mouse wheel to navigate trough the gallery. Each key press will equal scroll an full phone screen worth of scenes. You can also hold the key to scroll through the entire list in a second or so.

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.43)

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
the scene where isa gets done by Kate is okay but i feel like I'm the only one who thinks of it as meh since you only see the scene from the front, its too bad there's not different angles for it would've been awesome

CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Unofficial android version (1.43) Workupload Pixeldrain

Dayum bro! How did you actually manage to make a port so fast? Mad respect

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Does anyone know what you have to do in the quest Paint the Town after Jackly goes to the host and you have already interacted with all interactable objects several times?
After you click on everything else you can then click on the woman.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What. Is. This. Game. You kill a beaver to shred coloured paper on his teeth :WutFace: in order to make a confetti then fight with another beaver because he insulted you in beaver language so you pollute the entire river with Pepsi to get him out of it? What the fuck. Am I playing as some sort of a delusional schizophrenic who lives in his own la-la land solving these incomprehensible quests in his own head? It's all happening in his own head, right? That's the only way for this to make any sort of sense.

Ok, so you do these bizarre quests and all of that for what? For one relationship stat increases with some unlikable women? Speaking about women, why are 1/3 of the female cast such unlikable cunts, especially your "sister" and your "mom"?

This game has good art but you need to be smoking some gooood kush to enjoy the Another chance experience™ :KEK:
Hate to quote ya like this with a 2 year old post man but you're too right.

• Hey there
Reactions: 约翰·西娜

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Hate to quote ya like this with a 2 year old post man but you're too right.
I'd find flora more likeable despite her bratty edges if only the game stopped using her as a constant cockblock.

The mom is great through. Not sure what the objection is as she seems to pretty chill outside of one quest where her mystery collegue (*cough* Mrs. L *cough*) pissed her off. And she later apologies for taking it out on you. Otherwise, she's constantly helping you hook up with everyone so pretty good mom character in my book.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Chaos_123

Apr 30, 2024
SHIFT+0
mc.money = 5000
ENTER
enabled the dev config and still can't set commands, says:
File "<string>", line 1: Expected statement
mc.money 5000
but it don't work
Edit
Figured it out, i just can't read as it seems, my brain completely ignored the = thingy

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ninoss
3.70 star(s) 170 Votes