Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I played an early version of this before they knuckled under to the goons from Patreon. I'll wait until someone posts an I patch to restore it to the original form before I download it again. This was pretty good, but there are plenty of other games out there (where the creators have figured out a way to maintain artistic integrity) to occupy my time. In the meantime I'll just keep migrating my support from Patreon to Subscribestar when that option is available.
I think this is something I would very much like to hear a few words from timewizardstudios about. It can be done, as we all know, they obviously want it - it was in the game at first - yet they choose not to. Why? Not complaining, just trying to understand.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I played this back when the original content was in place. I'll play it again when someone puts up the appropriate patch. It was a game that had potential, but I don't countenance bowdlerization of any creation.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Still unable to finish the 2 quests in 1.6?

Stolen Hearts
Dethroning the Queen

If not can you please make it able to be hidden until we can do them. I hate the damn quest markers showing up on the girls and it's the same old crap nothing new. The unstarted quest shows to speak with Lindsey but NO NEW quest.. Is these quests broken or has our saves been broken and we have to start over?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Ok.. So it seems that I have encountered a bug on the "Stolen Hearts" Quest, after evesdropping on Kate, the game states that I need to talk to Isabelle but I cant.. PLS HELP 1616869910707.png

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm on the Buried Truths quest and after you talk to Maxine you get dialog options that include a medallion and a tree. Tree? Medallion? In the end the options with her don't matter, but I am wondering where do I find the tree and medallion?

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
I'm on the Buried Truths quest and after you talk to Maxine you get dialog options that include a medallion and a tree. Tree? Medallion? In the end the options with her don't matter, but I am wondering where do I find the tree and medallion?
Medallion is the one you probably get after completing the tour quest by the teacher. Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm currently stuck with the ladder bug.

Assus36

Oct 19, 2017
Am I an idiot or is there no way to get the Nurse to the Forest Glade.? I'm trying to get her to plow the field and she does not show up. What am I missing?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I still have not got an answer to my question... Do we have to start over from scratch is our saves totally broken because I still have two quests I can not complete and the new one does not even start.. Lindsey has nothing to say about a new damn quests.

Broken Hearts
Dethroning the Queen
New Quest??? Does not even start

If the new update breaks the old saves or is this new update just BROKEN?

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
the medallion is made by combining an ancient coin and wool, the coin is found on the secret locker that's on the line right behind yours, the wool in on Ms. L's classroom

though the tree still remains a mistery to me

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Am I an idiot or is there no way to get the Nurse to the Forest Glade.? I'm trying to get her to plow the field and she does not show up. What am I missing?
probably bug. got the same problem. I also believe this will unlock 1 scene in gallery too. judging from silhouette. I only miss 2 scenes. 1 from Kate (not the dream scene ) another 1 is this.

3.70 star(s) 149 Votes