CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
Mmm the idea of worshiping horsecock for your mistress is pretty hot, i haven't seen it in another game before. Unfortunately in this case she didn't even know about it. Maybe had the game continued, later when she grew more bold, she would be the one to order you to lick clean her horse's unwashed cock.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
I love that Ike turned into a pathetic trap slave <3 he seemed like such a douchebag. I love traps, but he was not open to the idea (at first), so this is sweet karma in my eyes. Maybe he was not meant to be seen as a douchebag, but there's many things he does at the beginning that give a bad first impression (not being gentle after being asked, Bella not playing along, putting his manly insecurities above all else as soon as he is isekai'd in contrast to Bella who had her priorities in the right place, etc)

Bella is pretty cute, and her interactions with Ike are also cute. I like how the game shows some of his redeeming qualities as it goes on, he genuinely cares about Bella. It's sad there won't be an act 3 due to life getting in the way, but it was fun while it lasted.

Wonderful story and I like the art. I found it really annoying how I had to often double tap to see the next line of dialogue (not the next dialogue box), there's too many points that ask for a pause.

This game needs more music. It's the same song through the whole game.

Spelling and writing mistakes:
  • There were probably many moments where gender pronouns were mixed up.
  • Multiple instances of incorrect uppercasing of words.
  • Famous People of Flowen Encyclopedia
    • Ike "She moved to a Random City" He*, also, maybe lower case random city
    • Ike "Bella bought him to Flowen" brought*
    • Bella "She is very royal especially towards the ones she loves" did you mean loyal? (not sure if you can use royal in this context since english is not my first language)
    • Bella "Even though they gave him Castles and Royalty" Her*. Also, lowercases.
    • Rose. There's some confusion as to what ruined everything, was it moving to Flowen or being defeated? It's obviously being defeated, but game is confused.
  • When dumb brat bitch captures Ike and attempts to rape him "Now, how does it feel to be Ike's cock sleeve?" It should say Bella
Tips for players:

I know you love the genocide route, but you are a weak defenseless pathetic little trap. You can't always do genocide. Just avoid the enemies unless you are futa. I never leveled up and I didn't grind, I got through fine. It fits the narrative.

Press ctrl to skip dialogue quickly. So quick you won't get to read it.

You start every battle with full stamina. Never hold back from using it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DumbakaSensei

Jul 15, 2021
I love that Ike turned into a pathetic trap slave <3 he seemed like such a douchebag. I love traps, but he was not open to the idea (at first), so this is sweet karma in my eyes. Maybe he was not meant to be seen as a douchebag, but there's many things he does at the beginning that give a bad first impression (not being gentle after being asked, Bella not playing along, putting his manly insecurities above all else as soon as he is isekai'd in contrast to Bella who had her priorities in the right place, etc)

Bella is pretty cute, and her interactions with Ike are also cute. I like how the game shows some of his redeeming qualities as it goes on, he genuinely cares about Bella. It's sad there won't be an act 3 due to life getting in the way, but it was fun while it lasted.

Wonderful story and I like the art. I found it really annoying how I had to often double tap to see the next line of dialogue (not the next dialogue box), there's too many points that ask for a pause.

This game needs more music. It's the same song through the whole game.

Spelling and writing mistakes:
  • There were probably many moments where gender pronouns were mixed up.
  • Multiple instances of incorrect uppercasing of words.
  • Famous People of Flowen Encyclopedia
    • Ike "She moved to a Random City" He*, also, maybe lower case random city
    • Ike "Bella bought him to Flowen" brought*
    • Bella "She is very royal especially towards the ones she loves" did you mean loyal? (not sure if you can use royal in this context since english is not my first language)
    • Bella "Even though they gave him Castles and Royalty" Her*. Also, lowercases.
    • Rose. There's some confusion as to what ruined everything, was it moving to Flowen or being defeated? It's obviously being defeated, but game is confused.
  • When dumb brat bitch captures Ike and attempts to rape him "Now, how does it feel to be Ike's cock sleeve?" It should say Bella
Tips for players:

I know you love the genocide route, but you are a weak defenseless pathetic little trap. You can't always do genocide. Just avoid the enemies unless you are futa. I never leveled up and I didn't grind, I got through fine. It fits the narrative.

Press ctrl to skip dialogue quickly. So quick you won't get to read it.

You start every battle with full stamina. Never hold back from using it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i really loved this game but sadly it got abondend 2 years ago and i dont see anyone picking it up

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
i really loved this game but sadly it got abondend 2 years ago and i dont see anyone picking it up
Someone is working on something. They added some good features and wanted to fix the problems I mentioned and implement some of my suggestions. I was going to do some minor things but they seem more dedicated ^^u, I am caught up in other personal things

• Red Heart
Reactions: DumbakaSensei

DumbakaSensei

Jul 15, 2021
Someone is working on something. They added some good features and wanted to fix the problems I mentioned and implement some of my suggestions. I was going to do some minor things but they seem more dedicated ^^u, I am caught up in other personal things
do you have the link of the one that continues this game ? i kinda wanna follow along and see what they do with it ^^

Reactions: Alastor96

nstg

Oct 21, 2021
Anyone have a working link? I know it's abandoned but I would like to at least see it in its bygone state. :p

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes