EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AnotherTruthPosterV4.png

Overview:
Another Truth Neo is revamped version of the HTML game with the same name

A regular guy, a newbie at a private eye gets a free smartwatch but that proves to be more than what he bargained for. Play the story of man who navigates solving a multitude of cases, whilst juggling the mess his life has become with his newly acquired watch. Is there a grand scheme behind all this or are you just a random test subject for a pharmaceutical company that ran out of all luck points? You'll find out as time progresses.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-16
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: ChilliMilliLily - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux (v0.3.2): - - - -
Mac (v0.3.2): - - - -
Android (v0.3.2): - - - -

GAMEPLAY_SCREENSHOT1.png GAMEPLAY_SCREENSHOT2.png GAMEPLAY_SCREENSHOT3.png GAMEPLAY_SCREENSHOT4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Lacking a LOT of tags on this game:

Gay tag, forced interaction
transformation, the protagonist turns into a girl
rape, prot gets raped by both futa and male

and these are just the glaring ones.
Didn't the game banner with half male half female face give it away?
So little games like this where you can make the bad shit happen to other people.
Make guys female so you can have them and all the normal females, now that is a far better type of game!

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Didn't the game banner with half male half female face give it away?
So little games like this where you can make the bad shit happen to other people.
Make guys female so you can have them and all the normal females, now that is a far better type of game!
I am sorry, maybe you are looking at a different banner, but all I could see that it were 2 faces. In no way would I automatically assume: "Ah clearly the same person that got transformed."

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Lacking a LOT of tags on this game:

Gay tag, forced interaction
transformation, the protagonist turns into a girl
rape, prot gets raped by both futa and male

and these are just the glaring ones.
Added tags except for gay. if the mc turns into a female and has fun with a male I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be gay... :LUL:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
if the mc turns into a female and has fun with a male I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be gay
All this gay/les/etc is strictly body-related so yeah, if mc body-swaps into, or gets transformed into - a female, and fucks some dude it's still not gay.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Shows some promise.

Although we don't know the extent of the transformation yet, it seems too fast. Let the poor guy have to deal with the cage for a bit. But latex gags, and chastity? We don't see that every day, here, that's for sure!

Reactions: Bonggo

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
All this gay/les/etc is strictly body-related so yeah, if mc gets female body and fucks some dude it's still not gay.
What about a non-consensual male-male blow-job? Doesn't make the MC gay (non-consent) but probably counts as gay content as far as tags go.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What about a non-consensual male-male blow-job? Doesn't make the MC gay (non-consent) but probably counts as gay content as far as tags go.
Gay is only when it's trap/male on trap/male or female on female.
Even if it's forced the act itself is gay but doesn't necessarily mean that the person is.
So, yeah, even if it's forced you still slap gay tag in there.

Reactions: battali0n

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Gay is only when it's trap/male on trap/male or female on female.
Even if it's forced the act itself is gay but doesn't necessarily mean that the person is.
Right, I am not saying the person is gay. But is the *content* gay? (That content being a man engaging in oral sex with another man). Arguably the tag should be about content, not about the MC's or other characters' sexual orientation.

We all know the board is full of people who wilt if "non-MC peener" is on the screen, even if it's in a very heterosexual context.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Torvis00

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
is it before the transformation? Like MC is literally in a male body still?