RPGM Abandoned Another World [v0.03s] [Corvin Price]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Did anybody may say how much content may i expect from the version v0.00? :)

upd. By the way models on the cover looks very interesting.

Last edited:

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
1606078484495.png

Con:
- Horrible English (example picture)
- Buggy and unpolished, doors leading to past sections, chests without interactions
- Still very, very short
- Definetly a "noob" Developer with his first/second project.
Pro:
- Ok Artstyle, plain RPG Textures
- Story concept seems...Ok?
- Human sized Fairy girl, rare and always nice to include

Let's see if this one still exists in a couple of months. (And maybe look for a proofreader/playtester or two)

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
It's still a mess. I'd like to see some of the sexual content that's supposedly in it but when I go outside I get wrangled into the same fight over and over. It's still a mess.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Judging by what I remember from last time, the developer forgot to reset "his" version of the Protagonist back to level 1. I can't remember the fight outside to be required multiple times just to lose on purpose.

PS: After some digging, here is roughly what i think he/she added this update:

- Fairy Woods / Village with a few unfished NPC interactions
- a short bath scene at the inn without sexual content.
- a Tower where the "plot" of the game probably will continue.

- As far as I could find (the files are saved as png_ and not plain png) there are no new "sex" scenes. If you want to count the existing "scene" with a fairy staring at your gentials for 3 seconds before running of a "scene".

Conclusion: Still promising from the context, but needs alot of polish and less new, unfished additions to attract an audience.

Last edited:

gverstrepen

Sep 18, 2017
how do i get into the dark world?
he tells me to go west but I can't find any entrance
plss help
go west from the place where you find the vampire and then up into a little alcove,looks like a dead and but there is a piece of wall that has slightly different color. Walk into it and the secret doorway opens

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Always the same issue. Went to the tower east of the village, the lady said that I have to go to the forge to meet 2 women, but at the forge it says "we're busy come back later". I can't progress at all. what am I missing? I mean I'm right at the start of the game and can't progress already...

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
The Dev postet Version 0.03 on his patreon, open to public:

Mac:

Pc:

0.04 is supposed to come out soon as well.

Edit:
- Run into a Softlock after around 30 Minutes of Grinding and walking from A to B. (Dark Orb isn't put into inventory after the Male Vampire fight.)
- Overall pretty much the same Quality as the First Version. Promising CG, yet sadly quite bad "Story" and Balance. NPC's basicly tell you where to go next, so it's not impossible (aside from the mentioned bug) yet with the very lacking Scenes (I checked them out in the Code) this game needs some serious polisch to become successfull.
- I would reccomend collaborating with someone else who is good with RPG-Maker and has more experince with the englisch language.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote