Collection Video Anparu98 collection [2022-04-21] [Anparu98]

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2022-10-04) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As):

Reactions: Free akun

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Here's AK12 and 2 variations of WA2000.

Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain

There's currently 4 variations of Theresa and a swimsuit 416 in the collection, and I'm not sure if by orange haired twintails if you're referring to Springfield.

Anparu's old fantia page is still up, but all the content is already in the collection.

Do you have the uncompressed version of WA2000?

yamizx

Nov 2, 2018
Do you have the uncompressed version of WA2000?
Might not be compressed problem, many of his works look just like that and some look like: vlcsnap-2022-11-27-05h36m27s759.png
You can check kemono page of his gumroad. It has 2019/03-2020/02 collections

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Might not be compressed problem, many of his works look just like that and some look like: View attachment 2195839
You can check kemono page of his gumroad. It has 2019/03-2020/02 collections
AA12 original version is really poor quality, but WA2000 original version is very clear
It's just that most of the versions that people share are compressed or have modified video resolutions

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Iirc, many of his early releases were heavily compressed, have no idea if there even is an uncompressed version out there.
gumroad's 2019.05 original content seems to have been deleted, and kemono on the 2019.05 missing WA2000 lines version

ThrowawayANCS

Jun 8, 2020
gumroad's 2019.05 original content seems to have been deleted, and kemono on the 2019.05 missing WA2000 lines version
Even the one on Kemono is quite heavily compressed/rendered poorly, with a ton of artifacting when there's a lot of movement.

Edit: I just finished posting the audio file for the voiced version I have then saw that the length of my audio file didn't match up with the length of the video from Kemono. Turns out that the versions I have of WA-2000 are different from the ones there, and were likely edited at some point. The one on Kemono does have lines, they're just all in the second half and synced kinda poorly.

I think I downloaded these ones off Sankaku Channel a few years ago.

Last edited:

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Even the one on Kemono is quite heavily compressed/rendered poorly, with a ton of artifacting when there's a lot of movement.

Edit: I just finished posting the audio file for the voiced version I have then saw that the length of my audio file didn't match up with the length of the video from Kemono. Turns out that the versions I have of WA-2000 are different from the ones there, and were likely edited at some point. The one on Kemono does have lines, they're just all in the second half and synced kinda poorly.

Pixeldrain
Pixeldrain

I think I downloaded these ones off Sankaku Channel a few years ago.
all right,Then I'll take this as the original version :LOL: I will optimize this video, and then share it with you :LOL:

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Damn that's smooth, what did you do to optimize it?
I used ai to optimize the video image quality and FPS
1080p(Or lower) → 4K (Practical Algorithms for General Image/Video Restoration)
30fps → 60fps (ncnn implementation of RIFE, Real-Time Intermediate Flow Estimation for Video Frame Interpolation)

I thought that if the difference between the free version and the paid version is only the quality of the image or the number of frames, and if no one shares the paid version, you can use this method and get a video file of comparable quality to the paid version
Usually the free version released by the artist has 720p or 1080p, and the optimization effect after using the free version is almost not much different from the paid version
However, it should be noted that some artists release paid versions of the content and the free version of the difference, and as an optimization of the video quality as much as possible not too low, because the image quality is too low will lose a lot of detail, ai strictly speaking not in the restoration but in the fantasy picture of the original look. If the image quality is too low the effect will not be ideal (For example AA12 this video)

There are also some artistswho only have 1280*720 or no 60fps version of the video released earlier, using this method, you can create your own higher resolution and 60fps video (For example, つんべじ(tsunbeji)'s long ago work)

ThrowawayANCS

Jun 8, 2020
Different artist, but could you consider interpolating this one to 60fps as well?

Also, what settings do you use for your upscaling and interpolation, could you send me the bat file or whatever lines you use? I've used a video upscaler that extracted the frames and upscaled it with waifu2x and also ffmpeg's interpolation before, but it doesn't come out anywhere near as smoothly or as consistently as your results.

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Different artist, but could you consider interpolating this one to 60fps as well? Pixeldrain

Also, what settings do you use for your upscaling and interpolation, could you send me the bat file or whatever lines you use? I've used a video upscaler that extracted the frames and upscaled it with waifu2x and also ffmpeg's interpolation before, but it doesn't come out anywhere near as smoothly or as consistently as your results.
There is a fully automated application, but the interface language is Chinese

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Could you send me a link for it? I can try using it using Google translate.

This is the windows version, can not be used on macOS
This application can be misidentified as a virus, remember to close the antivirus related protection program,
Deepl is more accurate than Google Translate

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowawayANCS

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
Could you send me a link for it? I can try using it using Google translate.
QQ图片20230105140629.jpg
This txt is an instruction manual

QQ图片20230105140323.jpg After unzipping the package, first open this

Most settings are default
QQ图片20230105141140.jpg
Here is the crf compression level, 0-50 range, the smaller the value of the file size, the higher the image quality, usually within the range of 18-26 can be

QQ图片20230105140201.jpg
You can select optimization mode here
In order from top to bottom
1:超分辨率 RES (Real-ESRGAN)
2:补帧(Interpolation only without scaling up)
3:超分辨率 RES+补帧 (Real-ESRGAN+Interpolation)
4:超分辨率 CUGAN(This is an image scaling ai model launched by bilibili,The effect is better than Real-ESRGAN, but slower)
5:超分辨率 CUGAN+补帧(CUGAN +Interpolation)

QQ图片20230105141917.jpg
Drag the video to be processed into this area, you can try this test video first,The completed optimized video is in the same file path as the original video

QQ图片20230105142349.jpg
Once you have done the above settings ,click here to start

Note that if the length of the video is 20 minutes or more, you need to set aside 200-600GB of hard disk space (depending on the length of time), if only 1-5 minutes of the range of about 100GB is sufficient

Last edited: