Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to download music? Very high, it hinders the sounds of scenes ...
you could by messing with the files (by opening them with rpgmaker, the program itself) and adding a menu for that or editing it but its somewhat annoying to go to all that steps, you can just turn down the volume of your game in windows just right click the speaker icon next to the clock and date (bottom left) and its the first choice then u can turn down the volume of the game without turning down all the volume of windows.

In another topic... i can confirm that the game has a 20 day limit but as soon as you "complete" the bottle thing u get infinite days, if you just dont want to have a limit cheat your way (just by adding certain points with a saveeditor you can add 50k (Dpt) and complete the game)(it says "complete" but u wont miss any events by doing that, all days will be as normal), you can do that on the beggining as soon as you go inside the bottle.

Reactions: rKnight

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
If you visit the witch house on the last days, she will comment that you are running out of time and give you an item. I don't know what it does, but it probably helps as well.

Lilianchello

May 7, 2018
Some of these look really good, thanks for sharing. By self-corruption I mean that the characters own actions are what push them further into depravity. Like in this game I'm pretty sure it would be possible to free Vice without doing anything more than grabbing pits and showing a bit of skin online as long as you used your medals to buy the item that doubles pit dpt gain. So the depravity really comes from your own choices.
Most Clymenia games seems fit. Rune's Pharmacy as well.

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
If you visit the witch house on the last days, she will comment that you are running out of time and give you an item. I don't know what it does, but it probably helps as well.
It rewinds the days by like 5 days or something

Anyway, game is relatively easy to beat. Just spam getting groped by perverts and unlock the bottle. After that you can basically free roam. Also all gallery scenes are unlockable.

If ya'll are too lazy I can upload my save.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
How to avoid the exorcist? The Discovery Value is at 0, but on the first date, the game ends up finding ... Witch shoping items do not work, since there is nothing to erase ... any tips? Thank you.

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
And here I thought a corruption game couldn't be good if it didn't contain Ahegao or Heart Shaped Pupils art... Well I'll be damned, this game was pretty good...

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It rewinds the days by like 5 days or something

Anyway, game is relatively easy to beat. Just spam getting groped by perverts and unlock the bottle. After that you can basically free roam. Also all gallery scenes are unlockable.

If ya'll are too lazy I can upload my save.
Well that kills my worries about not seeing all the scenes in the game if I can just free roam later lol.

*Question for anyone* Is there another way to lose MC's virginity besides that perverted nerd at school?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Well that kills my worries about not seeing all the scenes in the game if I can just free roam later lol.

*Question for anyone* Is there another way to lose MC's virginity besides that perverted nerd at school?
sit down young padawan.. yes there are more ways, you can be raped by the teacher in the gym, give it away to a stranger in prostitution and probably more.. im searching for all the posible ways of loosing it, if you find more post it here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes