BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot (492).png

Overview:
Anthro Amore is a visual novel with three individual story lines where you date/seduce the individual girls; Creme, Selene, and Brittany. Each one has their own story to tell ranging from lewd games to personal struggles you help them overcome, with each one ending in intimacy with the player.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-05
Release Date: 2020-08-03
Developer: Fluffyre
Censored: Furry
Version: 0.4.3 Test Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Screenshot (493).png Screenshot (495).png Screenshot (496).png Screenshot (498).png Screenshot (499).png Night 3 Swimsuit.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 13, 2018
Looking at the screen shots it looks like it'd be hard to read the text in the box. To the game dev, you might want to consider either making the text outline darker or changing the color of the box so the text can be seen a little easier. Outside of that the art work looks amazing and it looks like a good game over all.

Shaman Zuma

Aug 20, 2019
I have no idea if there are more games like this, but I'm glad to see a straight furry game, because to be honest I wasn't OK having to watch gay content to fap with a hot furry female (if there was any there), hopefully regular updates will come.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Is the MC furry as well, or human? 'Cause if MC is an anthro horse, I'm downloading just so there's finally a reason to be playing a MC with a grotesquely huge penis.

Reactions: poonpoon

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I have no idea if there are more games like this, but I'm glad to see a straight furry game, because to be honest I wasn't OK having to watch gay content to fap with a hot furry female (if there was any there), hopefully regular updates will come.
You have no idea on how sad this statement is xD

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Like i see it already 3nd relize, soo i woinder wers is wtf fap-fap content? I not see any in Tags :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Voilsh

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know how to contact with developer except patreon I just wish to ak him one question

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah nice to see a game that is furry but the only cock around is the protag's.
Also wondering if MC is human or furry. Not a fan of animal dicks.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
meh, no fox girl... I can think about it for the tiger one but I'll wait for it to have more contents...
My personal top is:
1- fox girls
2- bunny girls / racoon girls
3 - cat girls (eery type so cats, tigers, leonesses, etc.)
4- cow girls / bear girls (include panda)
5- dragon girls (lizard one excluded)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes