VN Ren'Py Abandoned Anthro Amore [v0.4.3 Test Build] [Fluffyre]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
Nobody's shared this update?

Edit: Ahh... 13.50 per month to access to dev builds. I can imagine why peeps aren't sharing it.

pronzcowboy

Aug 9, 2017
I bit the bullet, paid the money, tried the 0.5 version. Seriously the minor amount of content they added isn't worth downloading let alone paying for.

• Sad
Reactions: vogelad94

dominiquepk2

May 24, 2019
There should be some given the amount of time between updates but wouldnt surprise me. What does the patron only posts say?
the game has the bare basics of an update right now personally i would still wait,
its not a lot of stuff thats added more of a start for something bigger i think...

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
the game has the bare basics of an update right now personally i would still wait,
its not a lot of stuff thats added more of a start for something bigger i think...
Well I would like to see that little more, dont mind if its just more story and no sex.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I can't tell if this thing has major issues or if it is because I was using old saves. Most of the "Relationships" past the basics don't show the actual amount just the variable used for it. This is making the maid part hard because I assume I have more than 150 but I can't figure out how to get her nude

Also confused about the London part of this game. It seems like I can't do anything until I unlock Daisy's door. Apparently you get the lock in this cave in the university. Which it says I have as well as something else. No idea how to use it or pick up or activate or what

reddollnightmare

Mar 15, 2022
Also confused about the London part of this game. It seems like I can't do anything until I unlock Daisy's door. Apparently you get the lock in this cave in the university. Which it says I have as well as something else. No idea how to use it or pick up or activate or what
stuck on the same place

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes