VN Ren'Py Abandoned Anthro Amore [v0.4.3 Test Build] [Fluffyre]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
no gay content, coz the developer is female
hope she won't leave this, as the art is nice and adorable, want more

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The writing is quite good, the characters actually feel like characters rather than tropes and clichés.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018

Gotta love when people steal test builds.
You must be new to this site. Uploaders pledge just to do this. There are games where devs know this, and still actively comment on feedback. Bokuman, an artist, has like the only game on this site I haven’t seen gotten attention.

The dev of Anthro Amore went on about talking to lawyers, and I’d be surprised if that actually gets anywhere.

Last edited:

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
White text over white background? This is the most gay furry game I've met!
P.S. Very nice characters with very few poses, costumes and almost no emotions or body language. If you saw main menu - you've seen the best of the game. Dialogues are not that bad but also not that interesting.

Daramir

Aug 21, 2020
Finally a game with furry girls.
Wil monitor this, also is the main character human or furry?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The dev's twitter has been posting updates so she's still working on it, but the version she posted at christmas is just the public release of the pirated version this thread was created with. So there is no public version more recent than what we already have.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
The dev's twitter has been posting updates so she's still working on it, but the version she posted at christmas is just the public release of the pirated version this thread was created with. So there is no public version more recent than what we already have.
Its still very good that this game not abonded because so little only few games with furry that dont have gay tag

Reactions: zeraligator

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah I agree, doubly so with ones that have actual art/writing and aren't just early 2000's flash game quality.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Guys dont know for sure but there is maybe already full game release on patreon page?
There is some stuff to do it seems, maybe they are talking about being done with the routes regarding writing.

Nova621

Jan 11, 2018
I think this was updated somewhat recently.
Anyone here have access to the Patreon to look into it? Cheers.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

In 2 days an update will drop.
Hope we still have a dedicated uploader around.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes