MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
I dont know where is it
how to find it?

Or you can search on google with the keyword "Taimanin general 4chan". Click on the latest post

P/s: Their posts will periodically change once, the sign to recognize is that old posts will be locked for comment, so use the keyword "Taimanin general 4chan" to find the latest post.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: azidny

Gangradur

Apr 6, 2020

Or you can search on google with the keyword "Taimanin general 4chan". Click on the latest post

P/s: Their posts will periodically change once, the sign to recognize is that old posts will be locked for comment, so use the keyword "Taimanin general 4chan" to find the latest post.
Hi, so for the TABA viewer, I can see only 16/64 scenes in english
I thought that the viewer has all the scenes from the TABA gacha game (which has already caught up to the JP version)?
So shouldn't all the scenes have an english version? Thanks

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
I thought that the viewer has all the scenes from the TABA gacha game (which has already caught up to the JP version)?
You have to download 'Viewer Big Patch'.

Reactions: Gangradur

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
Please install all patches in order from top to bottom:
Screenshot (243).png
Screenshot (244).png
1. Viewer:
2. Viewer Big Patch:
3. Event Patches:
4. Latest TABA scenes for the TABA viewer:

MusouA12

Aug 25, 2021
Once fully installed, TABA folder will probably look like this...
Screenshot (245).png

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 813

Overview:
The Taimanin Asagi series of erotic visual novels is a must-play for anyone who loves to see strong and sexy women succumb to the pleasures of the flesh. In this action-packed third installment, enjoy many hours of tentacles, monster sex, Ninja fighters, BDSM, and all sorts of other juicy fetish material starring the smoking hot Asagi and her demon-hunting ninja comrades.

Title: Taimanin Asagi 3
Original Title: 対魔忍アサギ3
Alias Title: Anti-Demon Ninja Asagi 3
Same series: Taimanin Asagi Premium Box
Prequel:
Sequel: Taimanin Asagi .ZERO
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2012-12-28, English Patch 2016-04-10
Developer: Anime Lilith
Publishers: Anime Lilith
Translation: Rattan Man Translations
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough -

View attachment 803 View attachment 804 View attachment 805 View attachment 806 View attachment 807 View attachment 808 View attachment 809 View attachment 810
Is there an Android version for this?

honaki

Jun 3, 2023
Why do people call asaki route Demon Realm Ending “good end” although male protagonist was turn into “MEAT BALL”and asaki female protagonist was corrupting to turn into vampire queen who get along with main villain “edwin black”

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Why do people call asaki route Demon Realm Ending “good end” although male protagonist was turn into “MEAT BALL”and asaki female protagonist was corrupting to turn into vampire queen who get along with main villain “edwin black”
I guess it's a comparison to the other endings. Well, maybe not good, but true end.

EragonY

May 27, 2020
hi tried to extract the files from rpgx viewer but my computer rpgx5th.zip.001-003 says that the files are corrupted can anyone help me or uploaded the extracted files. tnx

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
hi tried to extract the files from rpgx viewer but my computer rpgx5th.zip.001-003 says that the files are corrupted can anyone help me or uploaded the extracted files. tnx
You need to have all the archives in the same folder and start extracting only the first one. Or the archives may have been corrupted during the download (then try to download them from the Mega app).

EragonY

May 27, 2020
You need to have all the archives in the same folder and start extracting only the first one. Or the archives may have been corrupted during the download (then try to download them from the Mega app).
so no extracting of 002 and 003

EragonY

May 27, 2020
Yes, because all three are just parts of one big archive, they are not standalone (but only the first one can start the extraction).
tried to extract all files with winRAR at the same time but do not get the extract here thing, how should I do? to extract them together?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote