Seeking Any cartel games?

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
That's kind of broad honestly. Are you looking for games where you're part of or run a mafia? Would you like games where the mafia/cartel is a major plot point? Or are games that lightly touch on the theme ok?

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
That's kind of broad honestly. Are you looking for games where you're part of or run a mafia? Would you like games where the mafia/cartel is a major plot point? Or are games that lightly touch on the theme ok?
Running the cartel would be ideal, but i dont care as long as there is a cartel or mafia theme. just fucking is important

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
The DeLuca Family Immediately comes to mind, MC is recruited into a mafia family and essentially works his way up.

DropOut Saga I didn't really get into, but it's got a pretty big Yakuza/Gang theme going from what I remember. The MC was part of one and wanted to get out of it.

Lord King kind of fits, you become a faction leader in a post-apocalyptic city after taking out the previous one.

Pretty sure there's others I'm forgetting. There's also a fair amount of games that have mafia/cartel/gangs in them but most of the time not as a major focus.

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
The DeLuca Family Immediately comes to mind, MC is recruited into a mafia family and essentially works his way up.

DropOut Saga I didn't really get into, but it's got a pretty big Yakuza/Gang theme going from what I remember. The MC was part of one and wanted to get out of it.

Lord King kind of fits, you become a faction leader in a post-apocalyptic city after taking out the previous one.

Pretty sure there's others I'm forgetting. There's also a fair amount of games that have mafia/cartel/gangs in them but most of the time not as a major focus.
Played DeLuca a while back, it has a nice story and amazing mouthwatering models, I played lord king too but at that time it was lacking content.