Seeking Any depressive Ren'Py AVN where the MC is released from prison or a mental hospital?

Echowraith

Apr 20, 2024
Looking for:
  • An adult visual novel made in Ren'Py
  • A depressive and dark story/tone
  • MC has released from prison or a mental hospital (not a must but preferably)
  • No anime style (2D or 3D is fine, just not one of those anime novels that takes a lifetime to finish)
  • A decent story that is engaging and worth my time
Optional Tags:
  • Extreme fetishes (rape, etc.; any extreme fetish is okay)
  • Apocalypse/zombie theme (If you can't think of anything from the tags above)
  • Incest or foot fetish (Again if you can't think of anything from the tags above and it would be super cool if you know any good stuff especially foot fetish one)
Here are a few of my favorites to give you an idea (you don't have to suggest a similar one; I'm just sharing to underline my preferences):
  • Raptus (released from a mental hospital)
  • Halfway House (released from juvenile detention at age 18)

Oct 23, 2023
If you enjoyed Raptus and according to your prefs you should try Vae Victis, MC is a heir that was put down in a prison cause his mother betrayed the king and didn’t want the MC to take the throne, then you’re released from a prison with a help of a rebel (no spoilers, that’s just a start) and broad overseas gathering your own army and conquering kingdoms.
And of course if you liked Raptus you should check all of Blackheart games (including the banned ones)

Echowraith

Apr 20, 2024
If you enjoyed Raptus and according to your prefs you should try Vae Victis, MC is a heir that was put down in a prison cause his mother betrayed the king and didn’t want the MC to take the throne, then you’re released from a prison with a help of a rebel (no spoilers, that’s just a start) and broad overseas gathering your own army and conquering kingdoms.
And of course if you liked Raptus you should check all of Blackheart games (including the banned ones)
Have tried Blackheart Hotel but adult scenes seemed dull and a couple of other issues but will give it another chance later, Vae Victis seems good will play it asap thanks for taking your time

Echowraith

Apr 20, 2024
In Ravager you play a dragon which can abuse its defeated foes. Definitely worth checking out.
Thanks for the recommendation i'll give it a try by the way i just realized that you are the developer of the game recommended above, it's an achievement to be proud of having your game reach a level where people recommend it to each other (y)

Reactions: Doorknob22
Oct 23, 2023
Have tried Blackheart Hotel but adult scenes seemed dull and a couple of other issues but will give it another chance later, Vae Victis seems good will play it asap thanks for taking your time
Tbh I didn’t like BHH either, on the other side his other 2 games (Personal Assistant and The Guardian (I guess both are banned)) were really good, especially PA