Any free AI that helps write adult erotic fiction, that doesn't require phone number or $$$? Preferably an offline AI?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
1594822944490.png
>AI takes away from personification, and characterization; and is absent of all quirks, mannerisms, idiosyncrasies and way of speaking that makes characters more human and enjoyable.
>OKAY, BUT YOUR GAME DOESN'T HAVE PERIODS!
>THAT'S WHY I NEED AI TO WRITE MY STORY, TO ADD PERIODS!

motherfucker what you are asking for is a spell and grammar checker. There are plenty of those. As mentioned before, I use Grammarly, and some people use Ginger or WhiteSmoke. Also, AI, in terms of writing, is quite subaverage. It lacks focus even when used for scientific journals and university papers. Now imagine creative writing; it will lack focus, underlining themes, motifs, and mannerisms and utterly fail with most figures of speech or double meanings.

TL;DR: you are retarded and far from being as smart as you think.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
So he's like a bear then? @Rafster got one for you.
I tried to hit on him, but then he began complaining about kids developing ren'py on their fancy Visual Studio Code, when he had to program in assembler when he was young, and how he witnessed the birth of languages like C, Pascal or even Python, that no one even knows what the fuck is object oriented programming...

He went on and on and made me forget why I was talking to him in the first place :cry:

Nov 11, 2019
It's free, doesn't require any data from you, but online.

You will see a picture. If the server isn't under a lot of load, the GUI should appear after a few seconds. If not, try again later.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Oh god, I missed that...

I tried to hit on him, but then he began complaining about kids developing ren'py on their fancy Visual Studio Code, when he had to program in assembler when he was young, and how he witnessed the birth of languages like C, Pascal or even Python, that no one even knows what the fuck is object oriented programming...
I... I strongly want to complain, to protest heavily... But... The only thing wrong here is that Pascal language was in fact created a bit before my birth...

It should be forbidden to be as right as this :cautious:

He went on and on and made me forget why I was talking to him in the first place :cry:
My ego want to answer that it's because I'm marvelous... but I fear that it's because you were wearing beer glasses that made me looks that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

LewdsDev

May 7, 2023
The only AI that is worth any is, in my experience, the one made by OpenAI and using it for sexual content is cheap and easy, but I think they will ban your account if you do it too often.

I still didn't get into trouble by using it like this every once in a while.