Seeking Any game where you're black? Or an MC of colour?

Sep 11, 2017
I think Heavy Five has the option to play as a main character of color. Pretty good game that's currently going through a graphical overhaul that includes the option to choose your skin color.

And since you specified anything, I'm going to recommend Light of my Life. The game does have a father/daughter incest theme, so be warned if that isn't your thing. Other than that, I really can't recommend this game enough. The story and characters are both top-notch.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey there, seeing as you followed my profile, here's what i know of.
Starship Inanna [Mad Docs] - Space Opera. Story-Driven. Include option for Black Female MC too. Sex & Romance with Human & Alien women. A few nice Black/Dark-Skin Male on Black/Dark-Skin Female scenes, which is rare in these Visual Novel games.
The Dreamwriter [Envixer] - Urban Fantasy | Sci-fi. Free-roaming/Sandbox. Sex & Romance with Human, Alien & Fantasy women.
Heavy Five [Nottravis] - Sci-fi | Adventure. Skin Tone Option for MC & Gender Option too. Semi-Open World.
SWe1: The Warrior’s Heart [Mortze] (Star Wars) - Space Opera. 1 girl per route type game play-through. Parody but with Original Story in the world of Star Wars. Story Branching. 1 sex scene with a Dark-Brown-Skinned woman (which is just as rare as Black Male MC with Interracial scenes.).
Connected [ChainZero] - Contemporary. Black Mixed MC. Reunited with his Twin Sister separated at birth. Somewhat of a coming-of-age story.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think Heavy Five has the option to play as a main character of color. Pretty good game that's currently going through a graphical overhaul that includes the option to choose your skin color.

But yeppers. Eudaimonia and K18 have it right. You can play as a black or white male or female character. And it's not just a skin change for the MC either (i.e. I haven't done the same scenes/story just with some rejigged renders). Certain elements of the story vary depending on your choice. Sometimes...quite extensively.

Reactions: LionSon69

LionSon69

May 27, 2020
Hey there, seeing as you followed my profile, here's what i know of.
Starship Inanna [Mad Docs] - Space Opera. Story-Driven. Include option for Black Female MC too. Sex & Romance with Human & Alien women. A few nice Black/Dark-Skin Male on Black/Dark-Skin Female scenes, which is rare in these Visual Novel games.
The Dreamwriter [Envixer] - Urban Fantasy | Sci-fi. Free-roaming/Sandbox. Sex & Romance with Human, Alien & Fantasy women.
Heavy Five [Nottravis] - Sci-fi | Adventure. Skin Tone Option for MC & Gender Option too. Semi-Open World.
SWe1: The Warrior’s Heart [Mortze] (Star Wars) - Space Opera. 1 girl per route type game play-through. Parody but with Original Story in the world of Star Wars. Story Branching. 1 sex scene with a Dark-Brown-Skinned woman (which is just as rare as Black Male MC with Interracial scenes.).
Connected [ChainZero] - Contemporary. Black Mixed MC. Reunited with his Twin Sister separated at birth. Somewhat of a coming-of-age story.
Thank you

LionSon69

May 27, 2020

And since you specified anything, I'm going to recommend Light of my Life. The game does have a father/daughter incest theme, so be warned if that isn't your thing. Other than that, I really can't recommend this game enough. The story and characters are both top-notch.
Appreciated!