Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
title screen.jpg

Overview:
In Desire Guardians, you play as a young Black Man,
moving to a small rural town in the middle of nowhere to start a new life for themselves.
However, in doing so, they end up getting roped into a metaphysical realm where the suppressed desires of the masses (so basically, their kinks) take on physical form, and need to be defeated before they turn dark and dangerous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-04
Release Date: 2023-07-03
Developer: Aquin25 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Cyberspace Battle Maiden Academy
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (6).png Octocorp Bad End.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The premise of this game sounds interesting. I am curious to see what kinks MC will be fighting against and what those kinks will look like in their dark form.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Well... As all the traps on the dungeons make the protagonist more feminine and all the afternoon dates are with men... I can see where this is going.

sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Well... As all the traps on the dungeons make the protagonist more feminine and all the afternoon dates are with men... I can see where this is going.
are your sure about that in that modern times even same sex goes to dates, well also in the very old ones. but i leave that to each one theories and opinion.

You and the others are anytime welcome to visit in discord to discuss things like that, offtopic things of the game, suggestions and so on. Your opinions are welcome. WE also run a Contest wich goes until 7th next month the picture will be added to the game (winner). Feel free to join all who read that. All who enter the DC has to be 18+

Important post for that content only! in Discord.

Greetings to all (sangrereall Mod at Desire guardians Discord).

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
thats not for me too choose you can add anytime picturues in fandom channel ;). the contest goes more in direction like the title picture that page (game).

detailed info about the contest. That does not mean you can't use the fanart channel for others. The channels are set NSFW . i must admit also i am not so well informed about the first and second, well never cared.

Last edited:

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
Damn imagine that there was a realm where all the kinks and fantasy's of the ppl here came to life.. I am guessing it would be closer to a horror movie then to an erotic paradise.
Zombies crawling around. Tenta...
Ok, maybe paradise anyway

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
A
Are you sure? There’s more then just the 2 guys to date after all?

Reactions: Gelia

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
What was the name of program used to the characters? I know the style from somewhere

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
You can't never be sure how the outcome is or will be. It is and was all time imagination and that can change. That makes TF games so interresting you don't know all facts. Alos you did not count in the patreons they can add wishes after curtain level.

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
post.PNG
official Post by Game-designer later. Feel free to ask us questions in our discord anytime or just chat.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes