sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I DON'T like this Password idea, I am an lurker by nature...
IMPORTANT ADDON The Passwords ARE A BONUS NOT The Game!
good not all have to like that. The ones who did earned the PW will have fun with it in the game you just missed it ;), and i guess you are anyway getting that month only V4 since you seem not to be patreon. At least one is honest in the point to be or not in the discord just for get the game. I respect the honesty in that.

And you can play the game without use them and you still pass all as it was planned, that is just a Bonus.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kamina666
Feb 1, 2018
So it's basically like that magical camp game but the themes are more sexual by nature and seems to focus a lot more on corrupting the player? I do hope there are multiple paths to take when it comes to choices.

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
So it's basically like that magical camp game but the themes are more sexual by nature and seems to focus a lot more on corrupting the player? I do hope there are multiple paths to take when it comes to choices.
We are open for any recomandations or idear's of the player's you are welcome on the Discord anytime. Naturally i can't spoiler any future content, would not be fair. A few content changes we made was suggestions by users.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V4 now publicly availible. V5 now open to Patreons

V4 Changelog: Gwen has a new after work event, A new dungeon has been added. (Unlocked after seeing both of Gwen’s after work events), 2 new TFs have been added, The secret shop has been unlocked. (One of your allies will give the password to you if you talk to them after 7 TFs), A new cutscene has been added at home in connection to the Secret Shop, many typo fixes, reduced file size for your convenience.

V5 Changelog: A new dungeon, A new after work interaction with Gwen, A Gym has been added to San Bahia. Allowing you to use your money to upgrade MC's stats. A series of secret codes has been placed into the game. You can get the codes by interacting on the game's discord. There are 10 codes, each of which will be given out by rising through the interaction rates on the server.

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
even "sx" should be fit in logical in the game so it is bound on the romances and the storie

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
The secret shop has been unlocked. (One of your allies will give the password to you if you talk to them after 7 TFs)
Which ally? I've already killed all the bosses, twice, I've talked to everyone, and no secret shop for me.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V5 now publicly available. V6 now open to Patreons

V5 Changelog: A new dungeon, A new after work interaction with Gwen, A Gym has been added to San Bahia. Allowing you to use your money to upgrade MC's stats. A series of secret codes has been placed into the game. You can get the codes by interacting on the game's discord. There are 10 codes, each of which will be given out by rising through the interaction rates on the server.

V6 Changelog: A New Dungeon, 2 New TFs, New After Work events with Athena and Julia, And a nice, fun surprise for those of you who get all 15 TFs currently in the game. (Go to bed afterwards to get it)

Reactions: kamina666

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Is there any romantic femdom? And by that I mean the dom actually has affection for the protagonist and doesn't just treat them like a convenient toy to be used and thrown away without hesitation the moment they stop being useful. Don't get me wrong, I can see the appeal of such things. But with all the abusive relationship femdom games I can't help but wish for more realistic healthy relationship femdom.

Also as far as the maledom and same sex stuff goes, I'd have the same question. Either way what matters to me isn't if it's degrading, it's if the partner actually gives a damn about MC.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
Is there any romantic femdom? And by that I mean the dom actually has affection for the protagonist and doesn't just treat them like a convenient toy to be used and thrown away without hesitation the moment they stop being useful. Don't get me wrong, I can see the appeal of such things. But with all the abusive relationship femdom games I can't help but wish for more realistic healthy relationship femdom.

Also as far as the maledom and same sex stuff goes, I'd have the same question. Either way what matters to me isn't if it's degrading, it's if the partner actually gives a damn about MC.
There are plans for all of the above in future updates down the line, but at the moment, none of the above is within.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes