Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Apologies if it's been answered already, but is there another character/party member alongside the MC that can go down the proverbial rabbit hole of feminizing and sexy times with the hero(ine)?

I get that the portrayed standard is the overbearing, mostly unlikeable dom or the extreme reverse, but by golly it would be interesting for one of these TF style games to have a duo that discovers their fondness for ladylike attributes and rampant sluttery together. Shiny bonus points for healthy, sticky competition, and building eachother up, instead of down as situations go awry.

I suppose the next question goes part in parcel with the next question-- how much control/agency does the main character have regarding changes, physical or mental, over the course of the adventure? I.e. do they get to choose their own path ultimately, or is this more along the lines of constant degration and submission?

• Love
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, I wish the OP just had a list of transformations/where to find them, because while the game isn't bad I just wish it would skip the RPG stuff and just tell me about the rest, which is what really interests me

sangrereall

Desire Guardians (2nd dev)
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Apologies if it's been answered already, but is there another character/party member alongside the MC that can go down the proverbial rabbit hole of feminizing and sexy times with the hero(ine)?

I get that the portrayed standard is the overbearing, mostly unlikeable dom or the extreme reverse, but by golly it would be interesting for one of these TF style games to have a duo that discovers their fondness for ladylike attributes and rampant sluttery together. Shiny bonus points for healthy, sticky competition, and building eachother up, instead of down as situations go awry.

I suppose the next question goes part in parcel with the next question-- how much control/agency does the main character have regarding changes, physical or mental, over the course of the adventure? I.e. do they get to choose their own path ultimately, or is this more along the lines of constant degration and submission?
AS you may have noticed the mc had always a choice not to make one of the TF's. So i answer both questions in one and short ;) And there is an other fact the Patreons wich have pollrights decide that too not only the Dev. So where is no way to answer that in advance.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V6.1 now publicly available. V7 now open to Patreons

V6 Changelog: A New Dungeon, 2 New TFs, New After Work events with Athena and Julia, And a nice, fun surprise for those of you who get all 15 TFs currently in the game. (Go to bed afterwards to get it) (6.1 was a bugfix)

V7 Changelog: A new dungeon, New after work hangouts with Julia and Lani, 2 new TFs (Including one that has been much requested for quite some time) and a redesign of the town square to split the clothing store into 2 separate shops.

Reactions: Cyphrus

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
black protagonist? It must be the first one I see on this page, almost all of them are German Aryans shotas with 30 inch penises
Funny enough, that was one of the main motivations I had to make this game.
Being a black trans woman myself... I too was annoyed just how white the community was in terms of it's characters, and decided to be the change I wanted to see in things. You know?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So, I'm playing this again and apparently my save missed the heels transformation or whatever, because the MC can't equip them. I also have no idea how many I have or where the rest are (15? Where??)

and I can buy a dildo but not use it properly and it doesn't really show any of the changes...

Last edited:

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
So, I'm playing this again and apparently my save missed the heels transformation or whatever, because the MC can't equip them. I also have no idea how many I have or where the rest are (15? Where??)

and I can buy a dildo but not use it properly and it doesn't really show any of the changes...
Heels transformation is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the dildo... you can use it in your bedroom by interacting with your bed in the evening.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Heels transformation is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the dildo... you can use it in your bedroom by interacting with your bed in the evening.
Aight, jesus, I never thought to use that green thing on the side, know have them all and saw the scene, as well as the dildo use

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
V7 now publicly available. V8 now open to Patreons

V7 Changelog: A new dungeon, New after work hangouts with Julia and Lani, 2 new TFs (Including one that has been much requested for quite some time) and a redesign of the town square to split the clothing store into 2 separate shops.

V8: (Patreon) A new character dungeon (play through Julia's after work events to unlock), New After Work Events with Gwen and Julia (Gwen's only playable if the protag has reached phase 2), a little, much anticipated surprise for those who beat the dungeon and play through Julia's after work event unlocked by doing so. A new item has been introduced in Athena's shop in San Bahia, A rework of the system where you can pay to respawn bosses early. (Now bosses who have already respawned will be removed from the list to avoid wasting money), And a 2nd Bus stop to San Bahia has been added near the player's house for your convenience.

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Really well made game and I wish nothing but the best for it, but I personally lost interest once the MC reached 'stage 2'. I won't spoil anything but I probably won't look at this again unless maybe once its 100% done just to see the full story.

Its just a personal taste thing, I like my transformations to be completely without consent and portrayed with as little benign effects as possible (story-wise, gameplay-wise can be either).

Like transforming is a bad thing no matter what, and I felt like once I got to that point in the game I just wasted my time.

Its not really a criticism per say, I really did like this game and its very well made, but after that event I feel like It's just not for me and probably isn't gonna go in a direction I'm gonna like if my assumptions are right.

Sorry if this is long winded, its just cause I was really into it at first. I do still recommend it, but I feel the need to tell people with tastes like mine just incase they might also get the same reaction I did.

Copernicus10

May 6, 2020
I like your game. I think it's playable and challenging and fun and all of those things. I flat-out hate that there's content that's inaccessible unless I participate in your discord. I get the urge to implement it and build out the discussion community on your own forum, but that's going to always be a hard no. Two thumbs down.

Aquin25

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2020
I like your game. I think it's playable and challenging and fun and all of those things. I flat-out hate that there's content that's inaccessible unless I participate in your discord. I get the urge to implement it and build out the discussion community on your own forum, but that's going to always be a hard no. Two thumbs down.
That content is merely a few bonus items and a gallery of the game's artwork. It's nothing story related or major game content.

Also... the participation aspect of that has fizzled out. All you need to do now is just enter the server to get the codes. That's it.

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
That content is merely a few bonus items and a gallery of the game's artwork. It's nothing story related or major game content.

Also... the participation aspect of that has fizzled out. All you need to do now is just enter the server to get the codes. That's it.
The same i told here in a post before that that event was not Storybound and optional. No one had to do it. It is nice that the dev published all 10 codes in our Discord. Normaly the event is ended and the info would be gone (fact).

All can be done with the "normal" ingame items. And the Arts don't make a differ you may agree me in that.

sangrereall

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Bild_2021-10-21_100622.png
Hi, i am Admin in the DC of that game and a Co-Dev making maintenance most....

please don't use any other upload's or Version's not posted by us it could damage your save game and you have to begin NEW!

if you remove even one file or add something not fitting can make every game program unstable (I know it well) working in IT.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes