Seeking Any games featuring "fucked to death."

May 7, 2023
I know this is a very niche thing, but I thought it was worth a ask.

No html games, please. That's not my thing.

AspenGod

Nov 7, 2023
Quite a few, actually. Check out the ryona/guro recommendation threads for a ton. Just make sure to carefully read the comments for each recommended game so you don't get an unpleasant surprise. Unfortunately, I can't think of any ones where there isn't some level of forced sex involved so I hope you're into that.

May 7, 2023
Quite a few, actually. Check out the ryona/guro recommendation threads for a ton. Just make sure to carefully read the comments for each recommended game so you don't get an unpleasant surprise. Unfortunately, I can't think of any ones where there isn't some level of forced sex involved so I hope you're into that.
Nah, I don't mind rape. It'd REALLY be a rare game if it had "fucked to death" without rape.

I've looked over the ryona thread in the past, but I never saw anything like what I was looking for. I don't doubt it's in there, I just didn't find it. That's why I posted here. Most games on the ryona/guro thread have rape then death or death then necro, but never really "fucked to death," as in, the act of fucking is what killed them, which is what I'm looking for.

Unless you can think of a specific game and link it here, I might be back at square one. I can look over the guro thread again, but I think I'm out of luck.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I can look over the guro thread again, but I think I'm out of luck.
I don't think you can, because mods sent it to the Shadow Realm. Anyway, maybe Degrees of Lewdity? I think you can lose health from getting raped there (edit: maybe not, because I don't see an overall health bar). Same for LonaRPG. I'd also check out the more gameplay-focused games in here that have health and gameplay-integrated rape.

Last edited: