Any games where a dude and futa compete for girls

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
I know there are a few games where you have to get a girl before another dude or he'll steal her, but anything like that with futas, could be simplified to optional futa ntr.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
That can happen Futas don't always have to be some sort of dominating being XD
It's not even a matter of domination. Why would a girl choose a box-shaped man-thug when she could choose a delicate, curvy, hourglass futa? Rook to bishop four. Checkmate.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
It's not even a matter of domination. Why would a girl choose a box-shaped man-thug when she could choose a delicate, curvy, hourglass futa? Rook to bishop four. Checkmate.
That isn't a checkmate up to the woman to choose and hell she might just go for both.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Personally i prefer just regular male on female, or male on futa, but a lot of the futa on a male and female have way better art.
Not wrong on that but each of them can have awesome art i guess the ones you see do tend to have good art also.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Bonus point if it's a herma futa, since she would also know how to really please her. Not like those grunts men who rush to the vagina and are convinced that the clitoris is somewhere near the ears.

And of course, there's the boobs pillow, a really big plus.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Bonus point if it's a herma futa, since she would also know how to really please her. Not like those grunts men who rush to the vagina and are convinced that the clitoris is somewhere near the ears.

Hell i would feel that herma futa would go for a guy also XD.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I seriously dont get Requests for games like that, Futa's should always be the playable one taking all the girls,

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hell i would love to see a game in which you have a Futa going after guys, man i feel a lot of mofos on here would be complaining a shit storm and what is just wrong with seeing a futa with a guy an actual guy guy.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Hell i would feel that herma futa would go for a guy also XD.
Why would she go for a guy when she can also go for a delicate, curvy, hourglass futa...?

Guys are the proverbial third wheel here, and this is a bicycle race.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020

I mean, technically that's the only kind of futa. Futa without female genitals aren't futa, despite people conflating the term.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I mean, technically that's the only kind of futa. Futa without female genitals aren't futa, despite people conflating the term.
I agree but, as you imply, people mostly are misusing the term

Man, this thread if full of misandry and a mix of self hate and humiliation fetishism. Yuck.
It's time to go sleeping, you're already dreaming.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It's time to go sleeping, you're already dreaming.
You're just coping with the fact that Futa x female is a fetish for cowards, people insecure about their sexuality, girls with daddy issues, and people who think the best way to make vanilla ice cream is to make it chocolate and call it vanilla

Futa x male is a fetish for those with patrician taste, people ultra secure with their sexuality and people who know that vanilla is vanilla and chocolate is chocolate.