Any games where a dude and futa compete for girls

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Since you're an expert on sarcasm, you'd note that everything I said except my reply to the OP is, by definition of the word and not someone's personal interpretation, sarcastic.
It's near 3AM at the end of a summer day, why do you expect my brain to works ?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Well, do yall know any good games with Males and Futas, thats not a 3d visual novel, or the same like 5 ones. Wish i could find some like with art like Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest.
Choo-Choo actually made a pretty comprehensive list of futa-on-male games. I usually use that as a point of reference. Tales of androgyny is always brought up, but you play a femboy in it, so that may or may not be your thing. My very own Lith is also really good, and you can make it any gender dynamic you want. Sex and Fantasy also goes both ways but the content may not be enjoyable to everyone.

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
Choo-Choo actually made a pretty comprehensive list of futa-on-male games. I usually use that as a point of reference. Tales of androgyny is always brought up, but you play a femboy in it, so that may or may not be your thing. My very own Lith is also really good, and you can make it any gender dynamic you want. Sex and Fantasy also goes both ways but the content may not be enjoyable to everyone.
Thanks, I guess im gonna start another thread, for human on furry stuff, hope it doesn't end up like this one. maybe someone'll save it.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Why would she go for a guy when she can also go for a delicate, curvy, hourglass futa...?

Guys are the proverbial third wheel here, and this is a bicycle race.
Bull a futa could go for both but hell would be fun to have a game where you have a futa going after guys as well.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
You're just coping with the fact that Futa x female is a fetish for cowards, people insecure about their sexuality, girls with daddy issues, and people who think the best way to make vanilla ice cream is to make it chocolate and call it vanilla

Futa x male is a fetish for those with patrician taste, people ultra secure with their sexuality and people who know that vanilla is vanilla and chocolate is chocolate.
To me both FutaxFemale and FutaxMale is fun you do have the ones in both side that tend to just go out there and just enjoy it but i would love to see more MalexFuta and something more fun and romantic.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Now that more people are seeing this post i hope more contributions will come.
Maybe but yeah i would love to see a Male X Futa games a bit more and not just that always the male is treated lesser but both having some hot ass sex and fun.

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
Maybe but yeah i would love to see a Male X Futa games a bit more and not just that always the male is treated lesser but both having some hot ass sex and fun.
Yeah male and Futa is a fun combination that not a a lot of games do.