Any games where a dude and futa compete for girls

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You're just coping with the fact that Futa x female is a fetish for cowards, people insecure about their sexuality, girls with daddy issues, and people who think the best way to make vanilla ice cream is to make it chocolate and call it vanilla

Futa x male is a fetish for those with patrician taste, people ultra secure with their sexuality and people who know that vanilla is vanilla and chocolate is chocolate.
I just acknowledge the fact that girls too deserve a good fuck.

Side note: Waiter, whatever Chalksis have, I want the same.

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
You're just coping with the fact that Futa x female is a fetish for cowards, people insecure about their sexuality, girls with daddy issues, and people who think the best way to make vanilla ice cream is to make it chocolate and call it vanilla

Futa x male is a fetish for those with patrician taste, people ultra secure with their sexuality and people who know that vanilla is vanilla and chocolate is chocolate.
This thread sadly did spire out of control:confused:
all i wanted some good recommendations.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
This thread sadly did spire out of control:confused:
all i wanted some good recommendations.
Sadly for you, there is seldom a competition game made, it's usually fully one-sided with either the guy just having both end up in his harem or just an ntr game.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Man, this thread if full of misandry and a mix of self hate and humiliation fetishism. Yuck.
I think your sarcasm detection module needs to go in for repair.

I'm a futa+female dev, but I'm just breaking balls here. Nothing wrong with people liking male content.

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I think your sarcasm detection module needs to go in for repair.

I'm a futa+female dev, but I'm just breaking balls here. Nothing wrong with people liking male content.
I was under the impression sarcasm meant saying something to mock said thing, so saying "female+futa is great" sarcastically means it's fucking shit.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
What point did you make? That you don't know what sarcasm is and that you think futa and female is shit? Heard you loud and clear.
Saying something sarcastically means you disagree with it.
If I say "yeah, I love microplastics" sarcastically it means the opposite. If you are claiming your pro futa-female comments are sarcastic, you are quite literally saying you don't think that's a good pairing.

It seems like you are projecting the not understanding sarcasm thing.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I was under the impression sarcasm meant saying something to mock said thing, so saying "female+futa is great" sarcastically means it's fucking shit.
Except that TessaXYZ didn't said that futa on female is great, but that in Futa Versus Male, the male stand no chances.
While not being especially sarcasm, from my point of view it was still meant sarcastically. Except that it was addressing the question itself, not the opposition between the two genders.
Plus, you should know better and have wondered why, being a guy, I jumped on the wagon. I'm not really the misandry type, am I ?

So, can we please pass to something else, thanks.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Saying something sarcastically means you disagree with it.
If I say "yeah, I love microplastics" sarcastically it means the opposite. If you are claiming your pro futa-female comments are sarcastic, you are quite literally saying you don't think that's a good pairing.

It seems like you are projecting the not understanding sarcasm thing.
Ah right, because I meant "rook to bishop four, checkmate" literally. Guess I was actually playing chess.

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Bro, I don't know what you are other than old and grumpy.

Explain to me how "rook to bishop four, checkmate" is sarcasm. Or better yet, explain to me how any of your comments are sarcasm.
My sarcasm was in sarcastically presenting myself as actually having a hard line about what people should find attractive, and my chess comment serves to show that I was making these comments in good fun and weren't to be taken seriously. Not my problem that you have a weirdly narrow view of how to apply sarcasm, and I'm not your teacher.

Anyways, this interaction is cancer and I'm out. Yayyyy you win!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Bro, I don't know what you are other than old and grumpy.
Sarcastic... It's what I am other than old and grumpy. Oh, and I forgot childish, you said it yourself once or twice.

But anyway don't force me to play the elder card, because it will get me grumpy, and, pretty please, would you kindly not over read through something that is just innocent humor and, in the end totally insignificant.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
My sarcasm was in sarcastically presenting myself as actually having a hard line about what people should find attractive,
That's not sarcasm. By definition, sarcasm is to make caustic rude and mocking remarks about something using bitter words, using irony or not.
My view of sarcasm isn't narrow. It's simply the proper definition of the word.
Sarcastic... It's what I am other than old and grumpy. Oh, and I forgot childish, you said it yourself once or twice.
Since you're an expert on sarcasm, you'd note that everything I said except my reply to the OP is, by definition of the word and not someone's personal interpretation, sarcastic.

Last edited:

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
Well, do yall know any good games with Males and Futas, thats not a 3d visual novel, or the same like 5 ones. Wish i could find some like with art like Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest.