Seeking Any GILF / granny content games out there?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would suggest the reason there is no GILF tag is apparent in this thread - you can count the GILF content games on one hand.

With so little content and apparently no increase on the horizon, it seems excessive to create a tag for it. But, as suggested earlier, no harm in asking to have it created.

Reactions: darker246

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
I would suggest the reason there is no GILF tag is apparent in this thread - you can count the GILF content games on one hand.

With so little content and apparently no increase on the horizon, it seems excessive to create a tag for it. But, as suggested earlier, no harm in asking to have it created.
i did ask about the tag one of the mods few months ago and apparently logic of there is no harm to have it is not right since they don't want to be "overflooded" with tags...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Thus endeth the lesson. You'll just have to keep this thread alive and hope people let you know.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
18 year old protagonist + Mom giving birth at 18 + Grandma giving birth at 18 = 54 year old grandma. I generally wouldn't expect to see a GILF in any game where the MC is 30+, since Gran-gran would likely be 70+. On the other hand, if the MC is a shota, then Grandma could be slightly younger than mid-50s.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Reactions: fanboi