Seeking Any good bestiality games?

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah I mean if you do them good they can be pretty great, a step further even and pixel animations can be some of the best content out there. Examples being

But this isn't it, its clearly a shortcut.
I'll agree these could be better, but I think you're overstating it a bit. I'd rather see more like the sprites you posted in the post I quoted than an awful lot of the 3dcg stuff posted on this site, in any case. It's all subjective.

W65

May 31, 2018
no tobihime? anyone? ...no? am i really the only one who loved that game?

and what about pretty warrior may cry? ^^
Tobihime was great, yeah, but I always wanted more out of that game than I got. I guess I'm just greedy, 'cause it had a pretty good bit of content. It also doesn't jump to the front of my mind when I think of bestiality games the way some of the others do. I guess I consider it more of a generic monster sex game, but honestly I've forgotten all of what monsters there are--I remember at least one horse.

That xiin guy (think that's his name--did a lot of art a decade or so ago with girls that were VERY happy about fucking huge monsters) actually made a sort of sex trainer/farm management game... but it didn't have any CG besides the girls' faces. It was also never translated, and I don't even know the name. So, uh.

The OP did ask for story, though, and that's really where I'm falling down trying to help out. If, for instance, it was just horsecock a person wanted, then Portals of Phereon has some of that and pretty well drawn if you like futa monstergirls. But actual bestiality-with-plot is a rare bird from where I sit.

(Of course I mostly play Japanese games in Japanese and pretty much give all the story a miss, so...)

Reactions: SrZurdo

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Tobihime was great, yeah, but I always wanted more out of that game than I got. I guess I'm just greedy, 'cause it had a pretty good bit of content. It also doesn't jump to the front of my mind when I think of bestiality games the way some of the others do. I guess I consider it more of a generic monster sex game, but honestly I've forgotten all of what monsters there are--I remember at least one horse.

That xiin guy (think that's his name--did a lot of art a decade or so ago with girls that were VERY happy about fucking huge monsters) actually made a sort of sex trainer/farm management game... but it didn't have any CG besides the girls' faces. It was also never translated, and I don't even know the name. So, uh.

The OP did ask for story, though, and that's really where I'm falling down trying to help out. If, for instance, it was just horsecock a person wanted, then Portals of Phereon has some of that and pretty well drawn if you like futa monstergirls. But actual bestiality-with-plot is a rare bird from where I sit.

(Of course I mostly play Japanese games in Japanese and pretty much give all the story a miss, so...)
whenever i think about beastiality and and ACTUAL story, i always gotta think about jukan ace from the dev yosino. well, it's not really a game, more a slideshow, but damn nicely done xD.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
so nobody is gonna say about bitch exorcist rio by housegame.... it's mostly monster with tentacles but other's count too right?... and ninja ayame by same circle it got some scenes to it...

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
so nobody is gonna say about bitch exorcist rio by housegame.... it's mostly monster with tentacles but other's count too right?... and ninja ayame by same circle it got some scenes to it...
Imho, monster sex and bestiality are two very separate things.
And quite a peeve of mine, when I venture on DLSite for bestiality stuff and most under that tag are monster/orc/ogre stuff :(

do we have dog fuck quest translated here in the forum?
You mean this? -

rockmypunkk

Feb 3, 2019
Imho, monster sex and bestiality are two very separate things.
And quite a peeve of mine, when I venture on DLSite for bestiality stuff and most under that tag are monster/orc/ogre stuff :(

You mean this? -
Think he's talking about the game released before that one actually called Dog Fuck Quest