Seeking Any Good Female Prison Games?

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
So I've been hunting around for a good female prison game as the prisoner. I've played FightClub Reborn and love the prison scenes there, but it's really short and I want more. Does anyone know any games with a good sub/dom setup and/or a good prison bitch dynamic, I've been unable to find much in this category and would love some good reccomendations.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
I guess text based is a bit vague, but honestly just anything prison related. My only real limit is maybe keep it where theres an apk download for it.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
So I've been hunting around for a good female prison game as the prisoner. I've played FightClub Reborn and love the prison scenes there, but it's really short and I want more. Does anyone know any games with a good sub/dom setup and/or a good prison bitch dynamic, I've been unable to find much in this category and would love some good reccomendations.
btw there is a series of events in the Hard Times in Hornstown by Unlikely but it quickly becomes too repetitive and the game is a buggy mess so...Still worth a look imo

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
btw there is a series of events in the Hard Times in Hornstown by Unlikely but it quickly becomes too repetitive and the game is a buggy mess so...Still worth a look imo
I've played a bit of Horntown, and it's always good to see the occasional bit of the concept, but it just sucks there isn't more of a proper game on being a prisoner. Honestly I just find the whole prison bitch dynamic pretty hot, but there doesn't seem to be any games dedicated to it, or at least not that I've found.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks I'll check this out more indepth, but I was hoping for more of a prisoner role. Hopefully the more I try it out it'll shift that way.
Although it has a "prisoner" difficulty, you are the warden but you are used by the prisoners, guards, monsters and everyone because you are the only female in the facility.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
In Degrees of Lewdity you can end up locked in an asylum, get locked in an underground cell and used as sex slave, get kidnapped by a hermit who puts a leash on you to prevent you from running away and some other somewhat prison like situations but sadly there isn't yet an actual prison and criminals are just put into pillory for x amount of hours as punishment.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
After some playing around I found that you can convince To do a prison senario, you just have to turn on nsfw mode and play around with the settings for a bit, then you can come up with some fun times, but still nothing I can find that's explicitly what I'm looking for.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
After some playing around I found that you can convince To do a prison senario, you just have to turn on nsfw mode and play around with the settings for a bit, then you can come up with some fun times, but still nothing I can find that's explicitly what I'm looking for.
I actually found something on here that isnt too bad. Here's a link. Open in the AI Dungeon app:

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I'm replying for notifications because I too am always desperately looking for this kind of thing, if the latter half of my username isn't indicative, lol. Degrees of Lewdity as mentioned should be promising once they add their Prison area, but who knows when that'll be - I've been waiting for it for ages.

Reactions: OnionsDontCry

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beijing-day-6-banished.25383/page-9

One of the paths involves the MC getting thrown into prison.

Also, shout out to all the FightClub fans. The prison route in that game was something special. Shame the game's dead.
I absolutely loved the prison arch in Fight Club Reborn, but I hope one day we're able to get a full game of that set up.
If I could get help for it I already have written some for a prison bitch game, but I'm not a programmer.

And thank you for the recommendation!