RPGM Abandoned New Beijing [Day 7] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Fair point. I still think that sleeping should lower the recreation stat but maybe 0 should be the floor.

By the way, the only reason you would get an actual Game Over is if your hunger stat goes to 0 because you're not eating. As for not being able to progress because of GPA, that's probably a bug or I'm misunderstanding what's being said.

Speaking of bugs, the way I develop new content sees me making lots of edits to previous days to set later things up properly. This means that your old files will likely not be compatible.

So if you want the best experience it's important to start a fresh play-through, sorry.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Once you get to school you should check the grades table where all other students are waiting. Then the classes start. Every next day will start from the same spot.
Please let me know if you meant something else.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
apparently his patreon has a post from february 2021 that's "new beijing day 6 patch"?

afaic he took a break(possibly permenant, possibly not) from game devving, but not a break from making art, so maybe he for some reason still made a bug fix, or maybe he's starting to add new content?
not getting my hopesup, but maaaaaybe~!

Jan 18, 2018
1616725298947.png

I'm stucked, day 1. The only machine that works is drums, but I don't have any gold to play, is only day 1. I'm trying to leave to home, but tihs appears:

1616725495995.png

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes