Seeking any good femdom games out there?

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
I would strongly recommend you check out the Violated Hero series by Dieselmine. The ones that have been fully translated are already on F95zone. In order to launch the games, you will need to use .
Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World
Violated Hero II ~A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost
Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock

I'd also recommend checking out Second Class and Slave High, no rape per se in either of those, but consent is certainly dubious. As well as Futadom World - Binding Sim, those doing the raping in that one aren't women, but they're women-adjacent. There is also Estate : Dominate, which is now sadly abandoned, and Karlsson's Gambit. More dubious consent in those last two, not sure about outright rape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir pikmin

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
I would strongly recommend you check out the Violated Hero series by Dieselmine. The ones that have been fully translated are already on F95zone. In order to launch the games, you will need to use
Violated Hero ~I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World
Violated Hero II ~A Throbbing Hardon Even Though I Lost
Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock

I'd also recommend checking out Second Class and Slave High, no rape per se in either of those, but consent is certainly dubious. As well as Futadom World - Binding Sim, those doing the raping in that one aren't women, but they're women-adjacent. There is also Estate : Dominate, which is now sadly abandoned, and Karlsson's Gambit. More dubious consent in those last two, not sure about outright rape.
i defently will, thanks for the advice

Reactions: human deviant