Seeking Any good NTR games based around the cuckolding?

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Games that revolve around the corruption of the main female protagonist, the more the male protagonist gets aware of this the better.

Games like Great Thunder Steel, Sana, and Warrior Emma

Preferably 2D RPGM but if you know a game very similar to the other games I mentioned thats not 2D nor RPGM tell away.

Reactions: Ashleyblue and Jrox

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
1. Minako (Wife NTR)
2. Thug Hero Party (Fits perfectly to your taste but very hard NTR)
3. Rhode's Fortress (Perfect seduction of female lead but no male protagonist)
4. Amor Magical Academy
5. Fleeting Iris (10/10 NTR)
6. Young Wife Souffle

These are nest NTR or cuckolding games for me but most of them don't have a male protagonist but only a bf, fiance or husband

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?

Nov 4, 2017
Is there any definition for something like... Swapping partners with someone else? I mean, he fucks your partner and you fuck his, and vice versa... is there a name for that? and also, do you know a game about that or that has those elements? I've already played one called "Big Black Butt & Big black cock & my sweet wife" and I loved that premise and the game, and wanted to know more like that. Please, I serch something like "partner swing" in the browser here but nothing appears... Can you help me?
There is the tag"swinging" for this but there aren't too many games.
There is one scene in Deliverance and Midlife Crisis about swinging.