Seeking Any good Sci-Fi on RPGM here?

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello!

Even if i'm not a newbie on RPGM i always ready to play interesting sci-fi adventure or RPG. After 'Mental Blast' i found like i need more stuff like this. :) So spam me please with western RPGM sci-fi games. :) Better something close to the old sci-fi series like 'StarTrek' or 'Babylon 5'.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I personally incline more in male protagonists, but I'll share just in case one piques your interest.

Like the freedom of roaming around in a spaceship and unlocking new BDSM robots for the girls:
Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives

I like the fact of rebuilding your ship and repopulating it with people on various quests:
Vault Repopulation

Really liked the art and the gloomy ambiance:
Battle Sisters

Like the combination of a slave trainer in a star wars theme:
Orange Trainer

Just like the fact that there are aliens that look very different from a human girl:
SpaceCorps

Love the art and the number of decisions:
Behind The Dune

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for this big list!

But most of this games point&click, or management, or visual novels. Are there any good games where you have to explore the map? Actually 'Mental Blast' kind of silly on sex scenes but good on space ship exploration. Are there another games like this?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't know many sci-fi games and even less that are open world :( I'll list a couple that are exploration type but not sci-fi:

3D

2D

I fear that we might not like the same tags, but we never know :p