Seeking Any more games like Imouto Life Monochrome or 1-Room Runaway Girl?

TheSkipRow

Dec 16, 2017
So I really like this type of game where relationships are developed in a gamey way, instead of a poorly written visual novel-wannabe like so many RenPy games. I also tried Teaching Feeling and that one is also a good one.

I really like this kind of game, and so far the only three I found are Imouto Life Monochrome, 1-Room Runaway Girl and Teaching Feeling. Any more suggestions?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Take a Nap

Apr 28, 2020
Do you have AKIRA Points? Maybe Suzuka's Melody, if you try Suzuka delete the save you get with it first. I really like Wet Summer Days, but it is bit rough around the edges.

Have a look at OtaMaid Mai and Alice Awakening they have a different feel though. You might be able to ignore anyone other than Yuno in Gran Ende II, but not sure.
only Do you have AKIRA Points? is great, Suzuka's Melody just have a too bad art, OtaMaid Mai and Alice Awakening not realy like the type, and Gran Ende II is fantasy gender :v

(suck English, sorry)

Reactions: JohwellSpam

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's been Nai's Training Diary since then, but it can go very differently to the others if your not careful. Maybe Black Smith but the cute innocent girl in the description is a cute innocent prostitute.

They're games where you develop a relationship, otherwise they may differ in some ways. Gran Ende II is a combat RPG not a simulation, but you build your relationship with Yuno in a similar way.

Take a Nap

Apr 28, 2020
There's been Nai's Training Diary since then, but it can go very differently to the others if your not careful. Maybe Black Smith but the cute innocent girl in the description is a cute innocent prostitute.

They're games where you develop a relationship, otherwise they may differ in some ways. Gran Ende II is a combat RPG not a simulation, but you build your relationship with Yuno in a similar way.
i was complete Nai's Training Diary (all memories) and was played Black Smith , them just too short to play
anyway, thank for suggest

Reactions: TheBlueKnight