anyone know why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
why in western games my dick doesn't get all these sores on it and I start peeing puss after having sex with all tehse random women five seconds after they see my dickl?
brb gonna go bang out a renpy game about getting VD

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Hopefully you teach your 2 kids how to respect others and that not everyone has the same upbringing or culture
I live in a big city and our two kids are raised multicultural. But one thing I say and there I stay with my point of view I respect everything except for the oppression of women in some cultures I do not respect and never will. If my girl wants to be a cop or a pilot I support her with everything I have and shit on culture and the opinion of other men!

Women are worth more than us men, we are just too stupid to recognize that.

Reactions: aweriel

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I live in a big city and our two kids are raised multicultural. But one thing I say and there I stay with my point of view I respect everything except for the oppression of women in some cultures I do not respect and never will. If my girl wants to be a cop or a pilot I support her with everything I have and shit on culture and the opinion of other men!

Women are worth more than us men, we are just too stupid to recognize that.
Thats taking it too far... In fact, the sentiment that women are worth more than us merely serves to prop up the lies that they need to be sheltered and protected by us.

Reactions: kiteares

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I was raised multicultural as well (Columbian and American). I don't think OP can change his culture, and I think you just assume he looks down on women.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Thats taking it too far... In fact, the sentiment that women are worth more than us merely serves to prop up the lies that they need to be sheltered and protected by us.
To be protected? Are you living in a cave? In a safe country no woman needs protection, except in front of some idiots of us men who think only because a woman wearing a short skirt he is allowed to rape her.

Jerk off in a tissue times to see if a child out of it.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Damn, now im scared. Does it have teeth too? I heard stories of that. Now im wondering why they never show that in the games. Probably all a conspiracy.
You again.... :HeyGuys:

Be afraid....very afraid!!!

Reactions: Delmach

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
To be protected? Are you living in a cave? In a safe country no woman needs protection, except in front of some idiots of us men who think only because a woman wearing a short skirt he is allowed to rape her.

Jerk off in a tissue times to see if a child out of it.
Now look who is acting 12! OP has been nothing but respectful. You on the other hand...

Not all non-Americans live in caves. Not all the people you are talking to right now are men.

Reactions: kiteares

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Whoa this thing went to a shit show real quick, guy had a legit question because most Japanese games are drawn and pay attention to these minor details like a chick bleeding after a dude deflowers her and now we are having a pissing contest on who can out virtue signal the other? Stop making Trudeau cry
20g626.jpg

Reactions: Namco15

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
I was raised multicultural as well (Columbian and American). I don't think OP can change his culture, and I think you just assume he looks down on women.
Anyone can change their culture and start living in their own family by respecting their hopefully later wife and not suppressing them as culture dictates. Women deserve our respect, we must finally consider them as equals. So that is now but my last comment just think about it. I go to my wife to watch soccer with her.

P.s. Im not American!

Reactions: aweriel

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
the fuck you saying son... finally consider them equals? you sound like you got some weird guilt thing going on and you use a lot of 'we' speak, don't lump me into your meltdown

PS proud American

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
He can't be racist cause his wife's a different culture and he can't oppress women because he has a daughter. Don't you get it?

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
anyway women and men not equal
forgive me but that's the nature of life
and they will not be equal

Status
Not open for further replies.