Anyone need a 3D Artist?

SxR

May 12, 2017
Hello,

I want to know if there anyone that need a modeler for their game. I have three years experiences in modeling hard-surfaces (props and environment). The programs I used are Maya, Substance Painter, and Z brush.

Email: mggamesadd@gmail.com

Also, I want to know if there any Discord server that has Game Development for adult games. Thank you for checking this out and let me know if you need me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
do you also know how to use renpy or rpg maker?
i am a creative man with a nice idea for a game :)
the problem is english is not first lenguage, i can write the history, dialogue, plot, and scenes in a .txt
if u can do the rest.... we can work in something together ;)

SxR

May 12, 2017
Sorry no for both software. I am more of 3D prop and environment artist.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
You may also want to check out the lemmasoft forums. They have a recruitment section for all manner of freelancers interested in game development.

Reactions: SxR

Mash-Nexus

Feb 28, 2017
hello i actually learn ren'py, i have some idea but for me too the english is not my first language, but it's not totally a problem, i can already buy a translator, no my real problem it's the art, i have nothing and i can only draw with a pen so, if you abble to create 3d animation with character (you can probably still some chara in internet no?) i think we can work together, so tell me if you can do that thx in advance

SxR

May 12, 2017
hello i actually learn ren'py, i have some idea but for me too the english is not my first language, but it's not totally a problem, i can already buy a translator, no my real problem it's the art, i have nothing and i can only draw with a pen so, if you abble to create 3d animation with character (you can probably still some chara in internet no?) i think we can work together, so tell me if you can do that thx in advance
I can animate the character that does have a control/rig. To create a character is really a time consuming processes, so that why I want to focus on the props and environment side of people projects.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Sorry no for both software. I am more of 3D prop and environment artist.
Artist are always needed, but you'll have to prove yourself. You have the right kind of attitude... team player, rather than "i can do it all by muhself" like so many failing devs these days. Do what you do best, and work with others who do their part.
Several good artists are losing support on patreon, because they're spending months trying to learn how to code, instead of focusing on the art. Meanwhile their game is nothing but bugfix updates, and pissed off players leaving hateful comments.

I'm not dissing coders, don't get me wrong, they are a very important part of the team. Some Great coders have the same ego problem as I mentioned with artists. Their game functions perfect... but the stick figures, and crayon drawings... leave a lot to be desired. Coders are abundant, but just like with art, some are more talented than others.

Far too many devs today think DAZistheshit and just use off the shelf assets in their games. Your experience with Maya is a huge plus on your resume. A dozen games use assets that I created, and the devs didn't even bother to paint the walls, recolor, or re-texture, let alone change things. I guess that's a compliment, but seeing my shit in game after game gets old. There is some satisfaction, when i'm playing a game, and there's a naked girl on "my bed" literally modeled from where I sleep, but all the more gross, when she's a 2/10.

Equally important members of the team are the writers. First and foremost on the creative side, or the hardknocks story teller, who speaks from experience. Secondly, the wordsmiths, who make the drunken rambling intelligible.

You mentioned difficulties rigging. Maya doesn't make it easy. Check out Blender for that. In the blender community, you'll find all kinds of tools that simplify rigging. Being open source, the blender user base is huge, and users typically share everything, unlike the more commercial help-desk environments.

Reactions: AmberT

AmberT

May 4, 2017
Artist are always needed, but you'll have to prove yourself. You have the right kind of attitude... team player, rather than "i can do it all by muhself" like so many failing devs these days. Do what you do best, and work with others who do their part.
Several good artists are losing support on patreon, because they're spending months trying to learn how to code, instead of focusing on the art. Meanwhile their game is nothing but bugfix updates, and pissed off players leaving hateful comments.
Yeah! I agree! Everyone should do what they do best(like).
why you stop answer to my mails? You could just cancel our cooperation.