VN RPGM Anyone working on a Translation of Milk Angel's Princess Prince?

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
1543078614076.png

Just wanting to know if anyone is working on this, I would get it if there was an English translation patch or something of the sort.

Reactions: megadaiklord

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game already been translated I found and downloaded english ver. Search on google you'll probably found it.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
This game already been translated I found and downloaded English ver. Search on google you'll probably found it.
I looked up "Princes Prince English Milk Angel" and other combinations of the same key words, and came up with nothing.

A link would be appreciated.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh nvm only *start continue quit* been translated in my ver. so yeah no english 100% version

online1985

Feb 15, 2018
Well, it's not much but I translated the opening, first H scene, gate keeper scene, Inn keeper scene, user interface, H combat,
H status, all medicine items, all weapon, armor items, some non-H skills, and dressing system. This is my first time translate like ever, so expect some lame and broken sentences there and there ;_; (Can be fix in the future and will be finish around 2~3 weeks).

Download:

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Well, it's not much but I translated the opening, first H scene, gate keeper scene, Inn keeper scene, user interface, H combat,
H status, all medicine items, all weapon, armor items, some non-H skills, and dressing system. This is my first time translate like ever, so expect some lame and broken sentences there and there ;_; (Can be fix in the future and will be finish around 2~3 weeks).

Download:
Nice, Continue working on it, Eventually it will be great. You are the only one I know that is working on a translation of this game.

khadimbunjar

Jan 15, 2019
I must pause my project on this translation because my workload.
As my prediction, I able to continue it at about 3rd week of June.
Very sorry for a long wait, here I share the current translation, I called 0.3.0 because its content about 30% of the game.

Reactions: daniel187
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->