VN RPGM Anyone working on a Translation of Milk Angel's Princess Prince?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I must pause my project on this translation because my workload.
As my prediction, I able to continue it at about 3rd week of June.
Very sorry for a long wait, here I share the current translation, I called 0.3.0 because its content about 30% of the game.
Have you been able to start back up on that translation? Even if you can't that 30% you do have would be greatly useful especially in the early stages do you have a download for what you do have? Also is there anyway we could bump the game up on your to do list either through donations or other things?

khadimbunjar

Jan 15, 2019
I'm sorry that I hadn't post any update for a long time. It's all because my workload, I hadn't do any progress of this translation. I'm really sorry. I'm always try to do it, but nothing good happened because translating Japanese under mental and physical pressure is really difficult. I might continue this project, but I don't know when will I have time to do it properly.

For someone who want to continue this project, feel free to use my v0.3.0. because I'm a free translator and no need to put me in the credit. I'm really glad if someone continue this project and finish what I can't.

Have you been able to start back up on that translation? Even if you can't that 30% you do have would be greatly useful especially in the early stages do you have a download for what you do have? Also is there anyway we could bump the game up on your to do list either through donations or other things?
I'm a free translator. I translate this game because I like to do it. My real job is running a family business, so it's more important to do my real job because it's for my whole family. I really appreciate your idea about donation, but I doing this translation not for money. I do hope that someone able to work on this game translation either continue my work or not. I also hope that my job is getting easier soon, so I can do this or next translation (if this game already translated).

Sincerely, sorry for my bad and thanks for your supports guys!

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I haven't seen any translations for it yet which is a shame even a walkthrough would be enough I walked into the innkeeper raping me the first time I slept in an inn and had no idea how I triggered the event