throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
If the mods would make a mtl tag and let us black list then no one would care about them till that happens we will moan about mtl.
No people still go into NTR threads to bitch about NTR and scat threads to bitch about scat and Hitler threads and furry threads and so on. People just like bitching. As the title goes it's a fallen world after all. Anything goes.

Coobie

Oct 18, 2018
My saves(because you couldn't refight any girl after mission complete, you could just watch losing scene):
-before Walf girls(40 ability points);
-before 3 midgame quests;
-before Homunculus first encounter;
-before Sophia fight;
-before Homunculus fight;
-full game save.
Just change your data in "堕落した世界の何でも屋さん_Data/Save" on one that you need.

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
My saves(because you couldn't refight any girl after mission complete, you could just watch losing scene):
-before Walf girls(40 ability points);
-before 3 midgame quests;
-before Homunculus first encounter;
-before Sophia fight;
-before Homunculus fight;
-full game save.
Just change your data in "堕落した世界の何でも屋さん_Data/Save" on one that you need.
Or you can do like the developper note :
To open all reminiscence scenes.
 → Start the game and click the top left corner of the title screen at least 10~15 times.

To open all battle scenes
 → Start the game and click the bottom left corner of the title screen 10-15 times or more.

with makes switch between full gallery unlock or maps not clear and so you can rematch

Reactions: SirFireFart

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Either it was purely a coincidence, or this game needs be fixed. My computer completely crashed after the game failed to stay open when trying to play .(downloaded from annonfiles)

Antivirus detected a Trojan in the game exe.?
Virus Total(website appears to think its fine)

Starting the game on my PC was enough to set off Malwarebytes, Kasperky, Zemana, and Windows Defender...(on separate occasions not all running at the same time) I think I'll just leave this one alone for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigboy6220

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Either it was purely a coincidence, or this game needs be fixed. My computer completely crashed after the game failed to stay open when trying to play .(downloaded from annonfiles)

Virus Total(website appears to think its fine)

Starting the game on my PC was enough to set off Malwarebytes, Kasperky, Zemana, and Windows Defender...(on separate occasions not all running at the same time) I think I'll just leave this one alone for now.
I downloaded it twice, first time showed a trojan, second time kaspersky showed it was safe... idk honestly

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
game looks great, but the MTL and a lot of content still in jp makes it hard to enjoy.
i hope someone will make an edited MTL version at least

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Does the download still have a "hidden" trojan in the files to worry about? Been iffy to try the game because of this.

whay to far

Aug 17, 2022
kinda trash it just keeps on giving me black screens every time a event or something along those lines are supposed to happen. plz fix?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
is there any effort for an official or fan translation? its a shame a gem such as this has such... poetry to it
i was just coming to ask the same thing, if there was a way to have the auto translator run through the files of something, anything to atleast not have for each new text box

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes