Anything other than Daz3d?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Hey not sure if this is in the right section.. new to asking..
I wanted to experiment with models on Daz3d however my pc is one of those rare ones that endless days of googling cant make it work properly (dont ask why/how..too long to explain).. So my question is "Are their any other similar software's and models for those software's that can be used to make a fully fledged game like Daz3d?"
Thank you

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Unfortunately, it is most used for video and picture presentation close to reality.
There is a wide selection of everything include anatomy/morph, clothes, building and etc.
For pictures and videos is good, for 3D character animation no. Similar are also Illusion game with custom studio,​
3D Sex Villa/Klub 17 mod version, The Sims but they are limited by choices.​

Reactions: xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Daz3D digital art zone is a website like ebay or amazon where 3D creators can sell their assets
Daz Studio is a Free software model viewer that you can use to look at the assets, and make pictures

Daz 3D models can be converted to other formats and used in other 3D programs or game engines

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Quick Q to all... klub17 is bad quality and hook5 makes it more advanced... however im told to open the exe in hook5? their is no exe