Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1687191139695.png

Overview:
The Klub 17 is a mod for a popular adult sim called Sex Villa. Here in Klub Exile we develop and provide mods for Klub 17 VX including clothing, rooms, poses, base game, and other interesting tid bits. TK17 is an easy-to-use "sex simulator" that allows you to construct your own custom models, apply custom outfits, design animations ("Poses"), and test them in dozens of locations ("Rooms") to create your own adult movies (ie: "Sequences"). Officially,TK17 is movie-maker software, but most users enjoy simply playing around with the individual components. There's even a "QuickMode" just for fun that loads your model in a randomly selected room waiting to play with you.

The mod is based off of an old 3d sex simulator, which allow to you select up to four characters, select some scene for action and create some static or animated pose. The game has great character customization functionality and very simple pose creation interface, but it has very poor default graphics, because it was development under directx8. Hook 5 is a graphical enhancement mod, which allows users to change shading style of various objects in game, insert some new object into game scene, apply some 3d graphic effect to whole image including support for physx ragdoll hair.

TheKlub17 is the same 3DSV game, but hardly modded by internet community, it has wider customization functionality, a lot of additional mods like new cloth, rooms, toys and so on, but still the same graphic. Thanks to the efforts of a robust modding community, there are literally hundreds of custom outfits, locations, poses/animations, even custom voices, available for download all for free.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer/Publisher: Game: TK17 Team - - - Hook 5: Mods:
Censorship: No
Version: V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Note:
DOWNLOAD
The Klub 17 V11: - - - -

Latest Version VX: - - - -
Hook 5 Extended: - - -

Legacy Versions:
Version 7.5
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
2019 Redux Modpack: - -

*Thank HDiddy for prepping the OP

1687191200258.png 1687191206134.png 1687191212180.png 1687191223456.png 1687191240507.png 1687191258184.png 1687191270527.png 1687191279313.png 1687191283789.png 1687191289860.png 1687191296530.png 1687191331958.png 1687191347665.png KE-Room1.png KE-Room2.png KE-Room3.jpg KE-Room4.jpg KE-Room5.jpg KE-Room6.jpg KE-Room7.png KE-Room8.jpg KE-Room9.jpg KE-Room10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
You basically "sharing" an addon for 'The Klub17", its not even a game, im i right ? i'd better go and play heavily modded Skyrim instead
I do not think so!
Look under spoiler for instalation! After all, almost 1gb is to much for mod, isnt it?

Reactions: jamonserrano

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You basically "sharing" an addon for 'The Klub17", its not even a game, im i right ? i'd better go and play heavily modded Skyrim instead
I do not think so!
Look under spoiler for instalation! After all, almost 1gb is to much for mod, isnt it?
What part of "The Klub 17 + Hook5" did you miss? TK17 PLUS Hook5.... Tk17 is small, what's large are the packs filled with mods that you can find online. Mods that like i said, bloat the loading times and you'll not use half or even want to use half because they're bad. Pick and choose what you want for mods from the source.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
thanks, Ill look into this.. its this kinda thing that help non-artistic coders like myself be able to create reasonable games.

While I may not be able to make full use of this, long term health issue is making it tough to develop 95% of the time, Im sure some aspiring coder would be able to.

Reactions: KrewellaHardy3111

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Theres any "game" in this? Like, any story? Any plot? Or just take a character, put him in some pose and press play to see the animation?
Like some Illusion games?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Theres any "game" in this? Like, any story? Any plot? Or just take a character, put him in some pose and press play to see the animation?
Like some Illusion games?
No story I think. I know OG 3D Sexvilla 2 had some "stories" put into the game. (Which was basically "Hi, let's fuck" - "Okay")

You should see this more like a poser to make your own scenes which you can use to get some milk on patreon by creating shitty games/comics

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
thanks for upload.

on a site note: i wonder if we r at a point where we would prefere outdated sexvilla models over another DAZ clone game with the same models in the same clothes as the same characters.... ( ' - ')

Reactions: kerrekk

215303j

Thanks for the upload Bloo!

On a site note: i wonder if we r at a point where we would prefere outdated sexvilla models over another DAZ clone game with the same models in the same clothes as the same characters.... ( ' - ')
In my opinion there are a few good things about TK17. It's a lot of easy character customisation options, avoiding the problem with Daz that everybody recycles their models, and also aiding with the immersion as it is easier to make a character exactly how your story needs it to be.

Posing is also easy and the models are (in my opinion) nicer / more realistic looking than Honey Select, which seems to be the go-to tool for "lazy" devs.

Last edited by a moderator:

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Posing is also easy and the models are (in my opinion) nicer / more realistic looking than Honey Select, which seems to be the go-to tool for "lazy" devs.
In all honesty, I HATE those honey select cg games... :FeelsBadMan:

They don't look very realistc (as you said) and creating western looking people is REALLY hard (most won't even try). I played honey select before most of the games here and I just can't stand those models anymore...

This one is a really nice alternative, tho I do have to say, Daz3d isn't as bad with me as HS, for now at least.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
good evening everyone thank you for your link I use tk17 for some time but I can not have a good quality video that can help me

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I remember this... I mainly remember it having the worst character creation I had ever seen. Otherwise it was good.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if it has mods, then its extremly huge in size....

did it have mods ? or its just base TK17 ? (inclued mega packs)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I remember this... I mainly remember it having the worst character creation I had ever seen. Otherwise it was good.
if its not clear enougth by the pics.. HOOK5 is a ENB-kind of mods for better graphism

edit : sorry bad person :p , sound like i replyed too fast and person who post that question as deletd his post and it selected you instead XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No story I think. I know OG 3D Sexvilla 2 had some "stories" put into the game. (Which was basically "Hi, let's fuck" - "Okay")

You should see this more like a poser to make your own scenes which you can use to get some milk on patreon by creating shitty games/comics
3DSV have some kind of small story, i dont know about TK17, but i think it have thoses small stories too. ( its super short episodic story of less than a minutes with some questions to answer

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes