Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 13, 2017
good evening everyone thank you for your link I use tk17 for some time but I can not have a good quality video that can help me
use a 3rd party capture for video's
win 10 has a built in capture system that gives top quality output of HD input. it wont make SD into HD but it will keep whatever quality you have to begin with.

Aug 13, 2017
also for anyone who uses TK17 the alpha of version 10 has been released much better functionality but its still fresh out of the box so limited because the mods are not out yet.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Error executing TK17-114.001.exe HALP?

EDIT: when i select DirectX it crashes but OpenGL works fine any suggestions?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just saw tha the new v10 have 4some :O , must say i waited for that for years lol

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The other purpose of this thread basically to invite many new developer to try and using TK17 model instead over-used Daz model. Some people never knew about the existence of this software, and they use Daz or Illusion poser as graphic solution.

If you make a game use TK17, you don't need thick wallet to buy +$2000 PC for rendering as you have to do like using Daz's Iray. If you using Daz model and environment not using those high setting, your game have poor quality against many developer who had the machine and experienced to create wonderful graphic pictures.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The other purpose of this thread basically to invite many new developer to try and using TK17 model instead over-used Daz model. Some people never knew about the existence of this software, and they use Daz or Illusion poser as graphic solution.

If you make a game use TK17, you don't need thick wallet to buy +$2000 PC for rendering as you have to do like using Daz's Iray. If you using Daz model and environment not using those high setting, your game have poor quality against many developer who had the machine and experienced to create wonderful graphic pictures.
honestly, its not a matter of wich models and software are used. its matter of devs themself... shitty dev canstill use DAZ or whatever great models they want, they still do shitty games.

and honestly, using TK17 as soft for models for game is a terrible idea. (just my opinion, models are ugly, pose is shitty, and render is bad as same as honey select they are overused too... and if its all about customization, then DAZ offer bigger choice on that with almost no limit on the vertex, again, its all up to the devs to do something good for get something good. nothing is magic, using one software or another)

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
No, it uses DirectX so OpenGL will not load i. Please read my installation notes. If you're doing something different, you're doing it wrong.
Is there a tutorial on making the skin textures better and adding clothing and stuff?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is there a tutorial on making the skin textures better and adding clothing and stuff?
Don't bother asking me, i don't know the tool and i honestly don't care. I only posted it for creators and people interested in it.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
What always bothered me was the tentacle scenario. Its not a proper tentacle attack if you only have two tentacles and one of those is oral only.

I will say that a few months ago the game Lust and Power then called Dark Prince used the TK17 system and it was a refreshing change despite the facial animations being... over the top.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the upload! Can someone suggest to me a place for downloading mods?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes