Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
honestly, its not a matter of wich models and software are used. its matter of devs themself... shitty dev canstill use DAZ or whatever great models they want, they still do shitty games.

and honestly, using TK17 as soft for models for game is a terrible idea. (just my opinion, models are ugly, pose is shitty, and render is bad as same as honey select they are overused too... and if its all about customization, then DAZ offer bigger choice on that with almost no limit on the vertex, again, its all up to the devs to do something good for get something good. nothing is magic, using one software or another)
Do you know it's too much time consuming to produce 1 good quality DAZ render with potato PC ? We're talking about 3~12 hours per picture. Imagine for a short update contain only 100 picture, it require min. 300~1200 hours per month without pausing. And new developer usually only own 1 PC as workstation and rendering. 1 month = 720 hours. And how can they work with the game itself ?

We player usually only complain how the game lack of progression and their picture quality is bad, but if you follow or knowing how developing a game using DAZ is taking a long timing in matter of rendering picture. Yes the model is better and easily posed, but rendering eat a lot of time. You need a better machine for this.

Honey Select and TK17 can be the solution on newbie developer who don't own multiple PC or High End PC.

AnnaHagen

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks for the upload! Can someone suggest to me a place for downloading mods?
If you want THE place for mods then you need to go to " ". This is where the magic began years ago and still goes on.

gozdal

Jun 1, 2017
I did everything exactly how it was said in installation notes, and in openGL game launches but when i change to directX game launches, but only thing i see is black screen and ram usage is about 30-50MB`s. Any ideas how 2 get it working properly ?

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Honey Select and TK17 can be the solution on newbie developer who don't own multiple PC or High End PC.
The problem with those is that male characters look really feminine (TK17) and that male characters tend to look absolutely ridiculous (Honey Select).

And I really dislike the way Illusion handles sex scenes.

Reactions: Aceto71

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
The problem with those is that male characters look really feminine (TK17) and that male characters tend to look absolutely ridiculous (Honey Select).

And I really dislike the way Illusion handles sex scenes.
Developer who have potato PC using DAZ model & render = Lamborgini in a dense traffic city. Useless.
Developer who have potato PC using TK17/Illusion Poser = Motorbike in a dense traffic city. Effective.

Developer who have High End PC using DAZ model & HD render = Lamborgini in highway. Superb.
Developer who have High End PC using TK17/Illusion Poser = Motorbike in highway. Wasted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
I have been a member and a big fan of the TK17 community for a long time, but unfortunately the biggest problem of the game is exactly the Pervokptr.

Nux

Jun 14, 2017
guys i cant still understand how to remove the green eyes bug, im stuck at the eyespass.
Somewhere in the Body Options, disable Eye Specular or Eye Reflection. Iit's just a missing texture when you use 4x Body Textures.

But i wonder... is it safe to use pictures from this in own games? I know that the company that created this (I don't even want to mention their name) had a bad habit of chasing every publishing of it in the Internet. They seemed to have way more lawyers than programmers. Don't know if it is still like that.

perperz

May 29, 2017
Hook 5 actually gives great results if you learn how to use it, sample included (and i´m not skilled at this so results can be even better)

Reactions: Jeancul

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Read installation instructions, did as asked, still crashes to desktop... T_T
Guess it's not gonna be this time I play 3dsv again
Edit: Befor anyone asks, it's not a potato pc, it has a 4gb ddr5 video card and 16gb ram, so, #verysad

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Read installation instructions, did as asked, still crashes to desktop... T_T
Guess it's not gonna be this time I play 3dsv again
Try starting with OpenGL. On my side, DirectX consistently crashes the game at start-up.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hook 5 actually gives great results if you learn how to use it, sample included (and i´m not skilled at this so results can be even better)
How the fuck did you get their eyes to stop being bright green? The FAQ told me to disable stuff but the only one i have found was a slider for the eye specular.

Reactions: damiannld

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well too bad last version of hook5 is not compatible with v10 of TK17 :/ , maybe the last one on patreon, but until that, i still keep my game normal and enjoy v10 with 4some

leftysdivebar

Aug 19, 2016
On the main menu I see what looks like 1 or 2 empty spots and then 'new scene' 'toy editor' and then a set of smaller buttons; media, settings, help & quit game... Am I missing something? I used tk17 a few years ago and recall there being a character editor option.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
On the main menu I see what looks like 1 or 2 empty spots and then 'new scene' 'toy editor' and then a set of smaller buttons; media, settings, help & quit game... Am I missing something? I used tk17 a few years ago and recall there being a character editor option.
no, character editor is a separate tool/launcher. look in the game istal folder where the exe are, they are the tool there.
ingame character editor is when you select wich character in the scene list

Reactions: 12qws3
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes