Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I'm really disapointed that you would dress this up with a nice picture that nobody can attain without extra work.. Why would you release a vanilla copy with hook slapped on? Just lazy.. This is the exact reason this game is not getting any attention on this site. So you give 7.5 + update to 7.5.1.5 and you give the hook5 basic archive. Pointless. In order to see hook5 benefits you must have
  • hook5 body skin
  • hook5 level definition for level (x)
  • hook5 starter kit???
more than likely the user would also want/need
  • 4x texture mod
  • 4x textures
Here's my noob starter WIP links and information repository. ATM it doesn't have any instructions but rather links for most of the repacks minus a few of the newer ones. . Copy the raw text or the top section if you know what you are doing and paste in notepad++ or sublime for the formatting to be correct. I suggest if you are a noob you go with hook4 and start with the LORD HUNT repack. There are 2 to choose from with the one titled 'TK17RePack-nobody.rar' being newer than the original release from LORD HUNT titled 'TK17LHULTIMATECUT.zip'. I suggest the newer one becuase the seeds might be more active plus it has fixes to LH's original. Get the Slim Edition if you are amateur to novice (even noob, just know that you can't import models that easily with the next mentioned version - ask I will help, hint= the base.id needs to match one of the original 3, menaing if you import model you need to change base.id to 0001, 0002, or 0003 [one is male, 2 are female; no shemale in this version, can be changed, but the nice thing is its hook5, 4k texture, and ready to fap after customizing character.) If you want an easier route, get the Sonora Heat Edition (search modsgargen.cc; you will need account eventually) as it is ready to fap, hook5, 4k textures + import ready, just like 5gb, I delete all his models as they are all thick bitches and they look the same with little variation). I will update the repo with the sonora heat later if you can't find it. There is tons of describer info in the link repo at my pastebin, just know it's far from complete as it was a first draft WIP

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m not for the 4x textures..... as the game take some time to load on my side, using 4x textures will make it take years to load....
the basic hook5 with standard textures is enougth for me to enjoy it. its not ugly and moer important, didnt kill my pc with loading time :)

Reactions: Jra

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
i m not for the 4x textures..... as the game take some time to load on my side, using 4x textures will make it take years to load....
the basic hook5 with standard textures is enougth for me to enjoy it. its not ugly and moer important, didnt kill my pc with loading time :)
I don't see how you are taking advantage of hook5 if you are not using a hook5 compatible skin and also, where did you get a hook5 level definition? To my knowledge the pack didn't even come with the hook5 starter kit

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't see how you are taking advantage of hook5 if you are not using a hook5 compatible skin and also, where did you get a hook5 level definition? To my knowledge the pack didn't even come with the hook5 starter kit
simple.. most of the mod i use have way to choose between normal (1x) or 4x textures. simple as that. i use too much mods to allow me to use 4x anyway without having infinite loading time ( or almost infinite XD )

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Mmmm .. The "native american" belongs to Pervokptr (never shared ...for free at least) , screenshot is only a comparison pic ... if you want similar characters , u can find still better models/characters than this one ... on Modsgarden .
I think ill just try to buy the character from him, I got like $7 and some pringles lets hope it's enough

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
awesome game... a MEGA link would be nice.. downloading 1GB from my browser is cancer.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
simple.. most of the mod i use have way to choose between normal (1x) or 4x textures. simple as that. i use too much mods to allow me to use 4x anyway without having infinite loading time ( or almost infinite XD )
Either my understanding is wrong, or your not getting at what I'm saying. (I think/ I thought) Hook5 has nothing to do with the texture size 1x / 4x ... In other words, you can be using normal 1x textures with a hook5 skin. If I find that I download a model and she is using 1x textures when I am running the game with the 4x mod I will simply go into activemod folder, find the skin, then upconvert all the textures to 4x standards. Sure it won't be as good as a skin designed for 4k, but at least there won't be artifacts and fucked up looking skin on the model. but I could be wrong, maybe hook5 means 4k 100% of the time. I know the 'Female skin for h5' in the starter content pack is 4k.

Entertain me and try this.
Just in case, as I don't know the version OP included, here is the to the post with the updated hook5 basic and the starter content pack.

Direct Download Links
Directions:
  1. Extract updated hook files from 'hook5_basic_version 25.06.2017.zip' to 'Binaries' folder.
  2. Extract 'ActiveMod' folder from 'StarterContent.zip' to 'Mod' folder.
  3. open 'main11.fx' and update the path for the default room and the customizer room.
    1. The reason for this is because hook5 basic doesn't allow you to use the hook menu which allows you to place lights etc, and the cubemap (just think about this as the environment light source for now) is commented out in the 'default room settings', but not commented out in the 'customzier room settings'.
    2. So assuming the path is correct and that you have left it default, which again is customizer room cubemap enabled and default room disabled, you will encounter a bluish customizer room, but when you go to a proper hook5 room (meaning it has a proper hook5 level definition), it will most likely be pitch black as no lights are placed and the "environment lights" aka cubemap is disabled. This can be avoided by using a third party level definition and not one from the starter pack (who knows this problem could be fixed.
      Code:
      ;cubemap                    = C:\TheKlub17\mod\activemod\_hook5data\envmaps\EveningField.dds

cubemap                 = C:\TheKlub17\mod\activemod\_hook5data\envmaps\EveningField.dds
    3. See yellow highlighted lines for reference on which paths you need to correct to the location of your TK17, and what the un-commented (or enabled) cubemap line looks like.

I suggest you remove the ';' designated character for comment, and just leave the cubemap and the EveningField.dds

For the best demonstration, select the level R_h5p_Photostudio_Ps, then when the game starts make sure to switch the skin to one > 3. 1, 2 & 3 are stock skins, 4+ will be custom. Look for the one that says 'Female skin for h5'

If for some reason the skin is black, just drag the tan/skin darkness slider any movement and it will clear up. If for some reason you are running 4k and the

Note:
  1. F11 resets/reloads hook5
  2. ALT + R resets/reloads textures
  3. The Vagina or Genitalia from 'Female skin for h5' seems to be 1k when the rest of the body is 4k. I think it's only the one.. it's easy to scale up or down using one of many programs. Personally I like Irfan Viewer for single conversions, but if I need to convert a whole folder or many files within folders I will use nconvert which is CLI (or cmd) based / recursive bat. script etc

Dogu

Dec 23, 2017
Same problem with hook5. Win10 machine does not run it unless openGL used.
Says: " directx8 or higher not installed or damaged".
Other win 8 machine runs it on directx but that one cannot handle the graphics.
Tried tons of stuff including delete of the mentioned txt file, no luck. Please help!!

Edit: hook4 works fine.

Reactions: mikevalelley

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
check in your game folder( where the exe in binary) and look if you have an file named "mainfx_erros.txt" .
if you have this file, delete it, then restart the game normally using the TK17-114.001.exe
and it should work

:)

thats the only way i have find to fix this, now my game start in directx. -snip-

pain in ass, but actually the only way for me to launch the game with directx and hook5

EDIT : actually you CAN start the game without deleting the file everytime. but 2 things :

1 - you need to delete the file at least 1 time (because its based on someone else pc spec)
2 - when you clic for start it and it launch, DONT TOUCH anything on your keyboard/mouse for like a minute or two and let the blackscreen, it gonna start the game if you dont touch anything.

soo, its kind of fixed :D
oh it worked ... :closedtongue: BUT ONLY if you start the .exe which is located in the binaries folder. I remember having the same issue with hook 4 when starting the with the game for the first time but totally forgot about it x'D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh it worked ... :closedtongue: BUT ONLY if you start the .exe which is located in the binaries folder. I remember having the same issue with hook 4 when starting the with the game for the first time but totally forgot about it x'D
it work for me when using the shortcut to launcher.... try it, you just have to do not touch anything when you launch it and let black screen for a moment. ( if you touch anything at this moment, you get the error screen )
its a bit tricky and pain (because it take time to launch) but its ok. (didnt change anythig anyway to not do it as you probably not gonna change the setting everytime XD

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
it work for me when using the shortcut to launcher.... try it, you just have to do not touch anything when you launch it and let black screen for a moment. ( if you touch anything at this moment, you get the error screen )
its a bit tricky and pain (because it take time to launch) but its ok. (didnt change anythig anyway to not do it as you probably not gonna change the setting everytime XD
for me it doesn't work with any .exe excet the one from binaries folder, even if I don't touch anything but I dont care tbh as long as it works o_O ...however, does anybody know where to get binaries folders with finished hook 5 settings? I've searched modsgarden but didn't found any binaries where all settings are done ... I'm relly terrible when it comes to graphical settings and enhacements like shaders, lights, ... furthermore my F1 - F9 buttons on the keyboards and also 1 - 0 digits doesn't work anymore but the digits-block do, which is strange :perservingface: ... so I'm not even able to change the settings in-game

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
for me it doesn't work with any .exe excet the one from binaries folder, even if I don't touch anything but I dont care tbh as long as it works o_O ...however, does anybody know where to get binaries folders with finished hook 5 settings? I've searched modsgarden but didn't found any binaries where all settings are done ... I'm relly terrible when it comes to graphical settings and enhacements like shaders, lights, ... furthermore my F1 - F9 buttons on the keyboards and also 1 - 0 digits doesn't work anymore but the digits-block do, which is strange :perservingface: ... so I'm not even able to change the settings in-game
EDIT: nvm ... I used this one from "ripe raspberry" and it looks really awesome :D for those who are intrested:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
EDIT: nvm ... I used this one from "ripe raspberry" and it looks really awesome :D for those who are intrested:
lol ... ripe raspberry is the level/title of the user , not the name XD . the name is in large letters up to the title.
i m myself at "raspberry" level :)

Reactions: YesmanYes9999

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
somebody can help me :/

i search for the Orca mod thing, but i cant find it on modgarden..... i dont know wtf is it, but lookl ike i need it for some sequences. can someone show me a link to it please ?

edit: nevermind, i find the mod :p

Last edited:

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...seems that a new version of The Klub 17 (v9.1) is out... anyone knows how to get it?! By torrent, possibly... :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
...seems that a new version of The Klub 17 (v9.1) is out... anyone knows how to get it?! By torrent, possibly... :)
if a new version is out, then its on modsgarden obviously.

latest version is V10.0.0.9

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes