Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
somebody can help me :/

i search for the Orca mod thing, but i cant find it on modgarden..... i dont know wtf is it, but lookl ike i need it for some sequences. can someone show me a link to it please ?

edit: nevermind, i find the mod :p
this one ?
source
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dogu

Dec 23, 2017
Still no luck running it with directx. Tried all possible links inside the correct folder. The moment i hit play i get the gray pop up telling me directx 8 or higher not installed or damaged.

Bruzr

Nov 11, 2017
I love the FaceMat feature on this game. You can make your model from a headshot photo of your fantasy girl. Had some nasty fun with that.

Reactions: panamacityeddie

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello everyone I would like to know if you have the same problem
I made a capture for you to understand

his lag and blocks

if so how did you solve the problem

Reactions: Albertant
Oct 21, 2017
A suggestion for people with Windows 10 problems. Try setting "Windows 8" compatibility mode on:

~\Binaries\TK17-114.001.exe

and run that directly.

Dogu

Dec 23, 2017
A suggestion for people with Windows 10 problems. Try setting "Windows 8" compatibility mode on:

~\Binaries\TK17-114.001.exe

and run that directly.
All have different solutions.
The only one that worked on my win 10 64bit was:
Installing msvc2012x86 redistributable from microsoft site.

Reactions: micmi2d

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How the heck do I load the Level definitions? I was assuming you load them through the gui in the environment drop down but I only ever see dds files. I have a bunch of nice room a nd the levels but I cant figure or find how to load these files

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
hello everyone I would like to know if you have the same problem
I made a capture for you to understand

his lag and blocks

if so how did you solve the problem
if the issue is here with the green eyes then turn off the eye reflection option in customization ..this issue occurs due to hook5..if you remove hook5 ,there souldn't any issue like that.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Still is.. rainy day for reinstalling some stuff too... does anyone happen to have a spare free or full (hook 5) link?

Feb 9, 2018
is there no way to get an advanced version of hook5?
When you buy an advance version of hook5, the author asks you to run an software to generate a code from your computer. Then he adds that code to hook5 so that you can run hook5 advance in your computer.

BTW, the Roysforum is down, so if someone has sequence by northcry, or poses related to shota/milf. Can you share it ?

mikepjr80

Feb 13, 2018
That's something that drives me nuts.
I wish he would just take a one time lump some of money to unlock it.
I can't afford to pay money out on patreon every month.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes