Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I haven't used TK17 much yet, and since I'm on Linux I installed without any of the Hook versions (since 4 and 5 need dx10 and dx11 respectively if I recall).

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
You might want to check the first post of this thread, among the installation instructions is a section on installing Hook5. Here is the pertinent bit:

Hook5 Installation:
  1. Unzip hook5_basic_version 25.06.2017.rar, open the readme inside and follow the instructions.
  2. Go into the Binaries folder and copy TK17-114.001.exe, create a short-cut for quick access.
  3. Run TK17-114.001.exe and make sure to change the settings so the game starts in DirectX mode and not OpenGL..
  4. Make sure you read up on Hook5 Guide.odt to check how Hook5 works.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Without Hook installed lighting is flat, no control of DOF , no sky control and sweat intensity that works.

The Klub 17-0202.png The Klub 17-0219.png

Reactions: Kerrarkay

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
I do not understand why it's doing this to me if someone already has this problem? The Klub 17-0037.png

when I go in freemode it gives this
The Klub 17-0038.png The Klub 17-0039.png

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello to all after spending 3 years reading I managed to solve my problem but I have another concern with the eyes if you could advise me thank you in advance The Klub 17-0042.png

and I just noticed that the color change The Klub 17-0043.png The Klub 17-0044.png The Klub 17-0045.png The Klub 17-0046.png

it's normal ???

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hello to all after spending 3 years reading I managed to solve my problem but I have another concern with the eyes if you could advise me thank you in advance View attachment 87385

and I just noticed that the color change View attachment 87386 View attachment 87387 View attachment 87388 View attachment 87389

it's normal ???
I cannot see or tell the problem with the eyes. You pictures are not zoomed in on the eye and I dont know what color change you are referring to. Some of the pictures are in the customizer room and you have not fixed the light source so how can any judgement be made since the color is way off? I am thinking english is not your native language but you need to provide a lot more information if you want any useful help

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Hello to all after spending 3 years reading I managed to solve my problem but I have another concern with the eyes if you could advise me thank you in advance View attachment 87385

and I just noticed that the color change View attachment 87386 View attachment 87387 View attachment 87388 View attachment 87389

it's normal ???
when adding models to the game they are sometimes set with their own custom bodies, clothes,and accessories,such as eyes ,ears, and even change the color of the costume, going to customization, where your clothes options are and go to body selection, you can change it all there .

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Also, when you change something in the customizer room, sometimes the eyes or skin do not look how they are supposed to (different color, abscence of bump...) just hit ALT+R after a change if your character doesn't look how it's supposed to.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey!!
I wonder in which folder i should put this: Adventures of a young boy Prolog.Fil (It's not tgc)
It's a Sequences..... I put in a zip so you can check it....

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I'm new, but is it possible for someone who has created a character from this game to be able to transfer that character to another person? Basically, like Honey Select has cards people download to files, so is it possible to send people files for a character?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm new, but is it possible for someone who has created a character from this game to be able to transfer that character to another person? Basically, like Honey Select has cards people download to files, so is it possible to send people files for a character?
Yes it is possible, but if your character uses anything not in the base game (skin textures, clothes etc...) you'll also have to send these things to the person you want to share the character with.

To be clear : basic info about your character is in folder save\models. You have to copy the folder "Model1234" (exple) corresponding to your model + whatever you used in making this character that the person you send it to maybe doesn't have. As such, skins are somewhere in Mod/ActiveMod, generally, every texture not in the base game is here. And other stuff may be in Archives/2.114.001/ folder, where all the .txx files are.

And once you sent everything, maybe it won't look exactly as it does for you, because even if the other person has now the same skin you used for your character, maybe it is not numbered the same way in the customizer so she has to browse all the skins to find the same one you used.

PS : you may want to look in the models section at modsgarden to witness by yourself all I said above..

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017

it's normal ???
if you are trying to import/add models without going through the extra programs to edit body/head mesh/textures of the models; here is what i do: find the closest body tk17 hook version model, clone it, go straight to customization and fix the color issue body part(mostly it is eyes or skin). Other than that you can always restore the factory settings models and clone them. If you are refering to another issue other than importing models i have no idea what is color change you are talking about

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I just barely discovered this game lol. I saw a 3D video about a woman on a cruise ship having normal sex and then went for a threesome and it was freaking hot. I don't think it was this game though since there were some animations that I didn't see (I downloaded the video haha) in this game.

Are there any other games like Klub17 where it's a sex simulator and where you can make custom stories? I know about Honey Select and I've been having a blast with that one but I'm hoping to find whatever game made that video I saw.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@infernoxpx - This game has a poser, it is just a different game mode you can pick from the main menu. You can use that to create your own custom poses and animations in your setting of choice, but it's honestly a lot more tedious than working with a proper dedicated package with full feature animation support like Blender. But a lot of people end up using it anyhow and often get pretty decent results. I'm no where near enough of a masochist though, so I can't really tell you any more than that, as I have avoided using it for animation thus far.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes