Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Interesting, inside forums I see v10 with a 4 person. Any information about this modet version of the game?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The game crashes when I start on direct x
does this mean I need to update the drivers?
That's why I use openGL. The same thing happen to me.

Interesting, inside forums I see v10 with a 4 person. Any information about this modet version of the game?
You can now make poses with four models instead of three. You can also have multi rooms when you make a sequence.

Reactions: Piter Georg

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
That's why I use openGL. The same thing happen to me.

You can now make poses with four models instead of three. You can also have multi rooms when you make a sequence.
Thank you for moded version of this game and helps. I have all version from The TK17 team include last beta2 with different file system based LUA. Last version with 4 characters working like charms with DX and GL on the PC middle class without plugin and addons (" "), load for 10 - 30 seconds and recognizes all my old studio projects and poses. The team is working on transferring the old ones addons and plugins.
download torrent:

more info about new version and update:

khking

Sep 10, 2018
Damn it will only run in open gl for me no matter what I download. Followed all instructions and also download all the X64 and other extras but still get that can't run in Direct x error others are getting. Tis a bummer :(

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i dont even know how to change it to open GL lol and when i run the exe it says archive is missing

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
If you mean it seems up and fine for me.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
If you mean it seems up and fine for me.
Yeah, had a profile on there for years. I'd just remembered it after coming across this thread and started downloading stuff from there again and now it keeps saying unable to connect for the last day. It's not blocked by my firewall and even added an exception just in case, can't even get it to connect through using proxies either.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Hmm, could it be an issue with your browser and/or an addon to that? If you started using something like NoScript, that can cause a lot of sites to seem like they aren't working until you allow particular script domains to run. I'm on Firefox atm and that site loads just fine for me right now. I do have NoScript running, but I have it set to temporarily allow the top domain for any sites I load up. Which avoids a big chunk of the problems that addon can cause. Can't really think of anything else off hand, unless it is something like your country/ISP blocking them, depending on where you are from that could be a possibility. *shrugs*

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, could it be an issue with your browser and/or an addon to that? If you started using something like NoScript, that can cause a lot of sites to seem like they aren't working until you allow particular script domains to run. I'm on Firefox atm and that site loads just fine for me right now. I do have NoScript running, but I have it set to temporarily allow the top domain for any sites I load up. Which avoids a big chunk of the problems that addon can cause. Can't really think of anything else off hand, unless it is something like your country/ISP blocking them, depending on where you are from that could be a possibility. *shrugs*
Definitely wasn't my ISP blocking it otherwise it'd still be unable to connect and have an alert about the site having been blocked. I checked on another pc and it loaded the site up just fine when the one i'm currently on wouldn't, tried to log in on my profile via that one and it stopped connecting. Got back on this one, logged in and it works just fine all of a sudden. This was a few hours ago, either way, i'm certain someone on their staff randomly temp banned my profile for shits and giggles. They've always been a rather toxic group there to say the least and it's only gotten worse from what I remember of it years back.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Heh, could be. I've always stayed out of participating in that community, as I got a similar impression from it. I just stay quiet and grab some downloads when I'm in the mood to mess around with TK17, which is pretty rare to begin with.

Idahou

Nov 17, 2018
So im little bit confused and i did read a lot of posts, but still:

If i understand correctly - there is TK17 app, which can be upgraded by Hook 5 addon which can be further upgraded by some more addons, right?

I already had 7.5 version, now im downloading what Piter Georg uploaded/linked, is that all or im missing something? If so, would you be so kind and point me in right direction? Thanks

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes