Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Hi y'all
I have figured out that the Rick Version R9X has a much high graphic performance then the original game have,but it's to hard to figured out,how the guys did it.I try by myself several times to do it like the guides toldt me,but i cant deal with it,i need a programm to open or set a txx. folder,otherwise there are conflicts with the mods or hooks.So now why i writing these.Can pls 1 of u guys make me a tutorial or set the overworked version from R9x into F95 pls.This Game is just awesome n Ineed the help from the F95 community course U guys are just skilled n can almost every problem solved .Sry for my english i hope it isn't not to worst English is not my native language. Greetings Sickminded(seelchen:D)
TK4R - is ready to go out the box. tf is a megahorn when you need one..

the part is up to you

Reactions: cra29

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
R9X doesn't have better graphics. It's simple a custom V10 that has the ability to truly customize the content you wish to add to the game (clothes, rooms, hairs etc) as to not have a bloated game. TBH, R9X might die because the new beta of V10 doesn't even use .TXX anymore and allows .lua scripting

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Try starting the game using the TK17 launcher.
for anyone else, like as this person suggested, this is indeed a problem with the portable vs. installed version.

before anything, go into the game folder /save then look at the .reg file. Open it in notepad, if it matches the path you have the game at, double click the reg file to merge it into your registry. This should be done by default, but problems arise if you installed portable or installed and moved it or something tbh idfk...

v7.5
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TeamK17\Klub-7

v10
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TeamK17\Klub-10

Reactions: SerpentWave

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
yes I am willing to help anyone get going with TK17 when it comes to basics. DirectX d3d8 issues, hook5, general game related content so long as it doesn't take too much of my time. I want to help this game get recognized for the power it has. All these parrotfags saying, 'you are still playing this old game' stfu already lol.. a devoted community can keep a game going forever. IL-2 1046 was like 2002 and no one modpack has a 75GB 'get it all' size. The more people that get familiar with this the more content we all get.

I really do mean I'm willing to help out on a personal case by case basis. Many times I will remote in and figure the problem within moments, what I will not do is hold your hand and get you all up an going with xyz, if you want this gonna have to throw some buck into my paypal, but even this is a stretch as my time is more valuable that what I'd charge. But none of this should be necessary as TK4R + Hook5 Basic Guide + Hook5 Basic Readme tells all the dependencies you need and TK4R is ready to go out the box with reshade and all.

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
Those folks getting the error message about DirectX 8 or higher not installed ... are you trying to run the game using Hook 5 Patreon version?
Yup, I have the same error and I downloaded it from patreon.
Any solutions?
Edit: I installed the visual c++ and it didn´t work
Edit2: I tried installing the hook 5 version from this thread and it didn´t work too. 1549689017053.png

Ratpack

Dec 31, 2017
There are some Phys files (also downloadable from that Patreon site) that I put into my binaries ... worked afterwards.

Reactions: m42845

MaxVaron

Jan 28, 2018
I think it doesn´t work with the directx option because I have a shitty graphic card that is compatible with directx 10 only.
But I can use hook 4 normally.
Anyone knows the controls/menu for hook 4?

Goshavyn456

May 16, 2017
I think it doesn´t work with the directx option because I have a shitty graphic card that is compatible with directx 10 only.
But I can use hook 4 normally.
Anyone knows the controls/menu for hook 4?

Goshavyn456

May 16, 2017
Someone who had the Patreon Hook5 had some issues. Read the posts from the link below and see if this person's solution will help any of you using the paid Hook5.

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
I need help with this TK17, there are so many versions, i just want the game on the latest version with the best graphics enhancement, is that this version on the first tab or is this outdated?

Reactions: bob danio

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I've got a question, I noticed that most of the people who post klub videos/gifs mostly post loops and due to this I was wondering if there were cum animations for the sex positions or if each one needs a mod or something like that.

Edit: Are there actual gameplay mechanics like cum meters and such or is it just like pick a pose, set the speed and hit a button to cum.
too dik to see if this has been answered, but there are 3 ways. You have the meter which builds up from pleasure and afaik there is not automatic release, (not sure), so despite manual release, the nice thing about this is that it actually comes out where it is supposed to, meaning it will match the pose in the scene. The 2nd method is the bukkake option which literally spawns a dick right in your face allowing you to point with the mouse, and can stop at any time. Just in case you want to still recognize her under all that. I just think of it as the massive load, because to me bukkake makes me thing of a cum dumpster to 100 dump trucks. The 3rd option is some orgasm mode but meh, don't waste your time. go number 2.

Also if any of you plebes don't know, go for the hook5 cum fa sheezy. If you have it set up gold, you get a proper milky substance that has physics that run down and off the face, as well as sticking to hook 5 hairs and even on the tongue. AFAIK, to implement this all takes some sherlockin on modgarden, but is well worth it. If someone asks I can see about tracking em all down, but for now i'm out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I found the files but they a mess, if anyone wants this let me know and i'll try clean em up

Reactions: Fed

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
TK4R should definitely repack new version with R9X and not v7.5.
going to have to see if R9X will survive.. those txx archives are absolute shit. v10b2 no longer uses them and also allows lua scripting.. I like the ability of R9X to be able to have only what you want and not be bloated with shit, but this should be easily attainable with the files the way they are now.. idk too much about this, curious if there are anyone the messes with the mod side of tk17

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Are you talking about the V10 version? If so, that mod is still in Beta testing.

Try this version:

Archive password: anon

It's called TK4R. According to the link:
"Recommendation for new players: get the TK4R repack of the game! It's basically a ready-to-use, no-hassle version of the game. "

Edit: I see someone in that thread has the same problem you have, and no solutions.

Windows 10 users rename dxgi.dll to d3dx11.dll and you'll be set!

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
the dxgi.dll that is shipped with TK4R is for reshade 4.x, not TK17

It works perfectly fine on windows 10, you're simply missing a dependency or there is some other error.
Remove the .dll from the folder and let me know if anything changes.. I think you renaming it is essentially removing it from the directory

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes