Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Anyone have the paid version of Hook5?
Yes, me. But it couldn't work on any other computer. When you purchase it, you generate a code, send it to Pervok and then he sends you pay version H5 specific to this code. It's $1 and worth it. 10$ with some not that useful extras.

Reactions: Oriloceech

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Hi not working hook 5 paid cracked version.D3d8error w10 64 bit any solution fix?
My pc was installed;
dimisd pack fix
d3d9c and web install
visual c 2005 and last version
graphic card driver updated
But not workkk d3d8error help me thanksss
what the heck are you on about? paid cracked version?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
You guys know how to add another character? i want to have 5 characters in game but i only have 3 which is the default. Some of the pictures i saw on the internet about TK17 they have 4 or more characters in game, how do i do that?. I really need help thanks.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
You guys know how to add another character? i want to have 5 characters in game but i only have 3 which is the default. Some of the pictures i saw on the internet about TK17 they have 4 or more characters in game, how do i do that?. I really need help thanks.
TK17 7.5 which is the only one finished right now has only 3 characters. VX and R9X who are at various stages of developpement but playable right now, offer 4 characters. If you've seen 5 characters or more, it's either Photoshop, or 3D static characters you can add in game via the toy system or H4 or H5 objects (for H5, objects only work with payed version).

Example screenshot from my game : only 2 game characters here, all the others are static 3D H5 objects.

Additional infos : everything is available at Modsgarden, VX is going to be the next official version, R9X is a divergence from beta 1 of VX and was made quicker but is less user friendly than the other versions and will likely progress slower than VX.

Last edited:

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
TK17 7.5 which is the only one finished right now has only 3 characters. VX and R9X who are at various stages of developpement but playable right now, offer 4 characters. If you've seen 5 characters or more, it's either Photoshop, or 3D static characters you can add in game via the toy system or H4 or H5 objects (for H5, objects only work with payed version).

Example screenshot from my game : only 2 game characters here, all the others are static 3D H5 objects.

Additional infos : everything is available at Modsgarden, VX is going to be the next official version, R9X is a divergence from beta 1 of VX and was made quicker but is less user friendly than the other versions and will likely progress slower than VX.
Thanks man! appreciate it! can i ask you a question about adding rooms? i followed the directions on how to put the files in the folder but i still can't find it in-game. any ideas why?

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Thanks man! appreciate it! can i ask you a question about adding rooms? i followed the directions on how to put the files in the folder but i still can't find it in-game. any ideas why?
For TK17 7.5, download latest Custom.02.R9AddOnScripts here : extract if it's a .zip or .rar and put it in Archives/2.114.001 folder. If there's older versions of this file in your folder, delete and keep only the new one. This file is needed for basically any new .txx files wether it's a room or something else. Check the MG script thread from time to time if something you downloaded doesn't work, it may be because an updated script was released.

For rooms, sometimes there is just a .txx file, most of the time there's both a .txx file and a texture folder.
Place the .txx in Archives/2.114.001 and the texture folder in Mod/ActiveMod. Normally when there's a texture folder, you should see 2 versions in the room browser. The first one is usually without textures, and the second one will be named as the corresponding texture folder in ActiveMod. That's the one to use.

If you still don't see it, it's sometimes because the Icon.png is missing from the Texture folder because the modder was lazy. Just make any 256x256 .png picture, name it Icon.png, place it in the texture folder and it should appear in game.

For VX and R9x it's different but I don't use these yet so you'll have to read at MG.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
For TK17 7.5, download latest Custom.02.R9AddOnScripts here : extract if it's a .zip or .rar and put it in Archives/2.114.001 folder. If there's older versions of this file in your folder, delete and keep only the new one. This file is needed for basically any new .txx files wether it's a room or something else. Check the MG script thread from time to time if something you downloaded doesn't work, it may be because an updated script was released.

For rooms, sometimes there is just a .txx file, most of the time there's both a .txx file and a texture folder.
Place the .txx in Archives/2.114.001 and the texture folder in Mod/ActiveMod. Normally when there's a texture folder, you should see 2 versions in the room browser. The first one is usually without textures, and the second one will be named as the corresponding texture folder in ActiveMod. That's the one to use.

If you still don't see it, it's sometimes because the Icon.png is missing from the Texture folder because the modder was lazy. Just make any 256x256 .png picture, name it Icon.png, place it in the texture folder and it should appear in game.

For VX and R9x it's different but I don't use these yet so you'll have to read at MG.
Sorry late reply bro. thanks again! i have another question, i downloaded a lot of skins and the details are there but the texture is the same? does that make sense? it looks good and all but the model/character is still pixelated its not smooth unlike the pictures i saw on modsgarden. The models/characters look smooth af and the details are very nice, but in my case only the details are there. How can i make it look like realistic?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Sorry late reply bro. thanks again! i have another question, i downloaded a lot of skins and the details are there but the texture is the same? does that make sense? it looks good and all but the model/character is still pixelated its not smooth unlike the pictures i saw on modsgarden. The models/characters look smooth af and the details are very nice, but in my case only the details are there. How can i make it look like realistic?
If you could provide a few screenshots, I'll have a better idea of what you mean. For now it just makes me think that you might not run the game in high enough resolution, or maybe you don't launch the game the correct way, which is from TK17_Launcher.exe inside Binaries folder, not the one in main game folder.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
If you could provide a few screenshots, I'll have a better idea of what you mean. For now it just makes me think that you might not run the game in high enough resolution, or maybe you don't launch the game the correct way, which is from TK17_Launcher.exe inside Binaries folder, not the one in main game folder.
See those edges? how can i remove that? you can see the big difference right? mine looks like a gta san andreas character while the other one looks like a gta 5 character lol

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
See those edges? how can i remove that? you can see the big difference right? mine looks like a gta san andreas character while the other one looks like a gta 5 character lol
Still not sure but I have more ideas thanks to your screenshots. First, you might have done the right thing and used the wrong terminology, or maybe you're using the right words and this case you may have forgot to do something : you're talking about skins and textures, which is basically the same thing. Just a flat .png or .dds file that goes in a folder in ActiveMod that you can change in the skin section of the body tab ingame. It's not enough to change the body shape and sometimes the number of polygons in your model. For this you need to also have the corresponding body mesh (a .txx file) in your Archives/2.114.001. There is various ways to do that but I'm just gonna explain the simplest way so that you can check quickly if it works or not. Go to MG and download one body mod you like in 3D Replacer mods section. As usual, put the .txx in Archives/2.114.001 and the rest in a folder inside ActiveMod. To be sure the .txx file is really used by the game, you must ensure that it's loaded first. for that you might have to rename the .txx file something like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0.OllyK_R9_Body02_DanglyUncutV3.txx (exple from a body mod I use which corrects pecs shape and genitals for men, exclamation marks are there just to be sure that in Windows, the file appears on top of the 2.114.001 folder, so that the game loads it first). Replacer mods affect all the bodies for one gender and you can only use one at a time. You can still of course modify the shape using the body tab, but if you choose, for exemple a big tits-big ass body mod, you won't be able to make a small tits anorexic girl even if you try hard :D. There's other ways to have both types of bodies at the same time ingame, but let's keep it simple for now. Just test what I explained and come back to me once you tried.

Also, a less important thing, which doesn't matter for the shape difference, but does for the overall more detailed look of the first screenshot, is that it was done with CTRL+PrintScreen (I can see that because of the thin lines creating squares on the picture) and then reduced to a normal res. CTRL+PrintScreen allows to take pictures 4x the size of your resolution but has this annoying squares on it. When I used it I had 13000x10000 (more or less) screenshots. So I don't use that anymore. I do all my poses and scenes in my comp normal resolution (2K) and I relaunch the game in 5120x2880 to take normal screenshots (no annoying squares) and reduce it to 1080p afterwards.

Reactions: panamacityeddie

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Still not sure but I have more ideas thanks to your screenshots. First, you might have done the right thing and used the wrong terminology, or maybe you're using the right words and this case you may have forgot to do something : you're talking about skins and textures, which is basically the same thing. Just a flat .png or .dds file that goes in a folder in ActiveMod that you can change in the skin section of the body tab ingame. It's not enough to change the body shape and sometimes the number of polygons in your model. For this you need to also have the corresponding body mesh (a .txx file) in your Archives/2.114.001. There is various ways to do that but I'm just gonna explain the simplest way so that you can check quickly if it works or not. Go to MG and download one body mod you like in 3D Replacer mods section. As usual, put the .txx in Archives/2.114.001 and the rest in a folder inside ActiveMod. To be sure the .txx file is really used by the game, you must ensure that it's loaded first. for that you might have to rename the .txx file something like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0.OllyK_R9_Body02_DanglyUncutV3.txx (exple from a body mod I use which corrects pecs shape and genitals for men, exclamation marks are there just to be sure that in Windows, the file appears on top of the 2.114.001 folder, so that the game loads it first). Replacer mods affect all the bodies for one gender and you can only use one at a time. You can still of course modify the shape using the body tab, but if you choose, for exemple a big tits-big ass body mod, you won't be able to make a small tits anorexic girl even if you try hard :D. There's other ways to have both types of bodies at the same time ingame, but let's keep it simple for now. Just test what I explained and come back to me once you tried.

Also, a less important thing, which doesn't matter for the shape difference, but does for the overall more detailed look of the first screenshot, is that it was done with CTRL+PrintScreen (I can see that because of the thin lines creating squares on the picture) and then reduced to a normal res. CTRL+PrintScreen allows to take pictures 4x the size of your resolution but has this annoying squares on it. When I used it I had 13000x10000 (more or less) screenshots. So I don't use that anymore. I do all my poses and scenes in my comp normal resolution (2K) and I relaunch the game in 5120x2880 to take normal screenshots (no annoying squares) and reduce it to 1080p afterwards.
Okay so i notice there's a difference now my character is much more smoother! and btw the word that im trying to find before was POLYGONS lmao. But here's the problem tho the textures on the face are a mess the lashes,eyebrows and lips are misplaced how do i fix that?

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Okay so i notice there's a difference now my character is much more smoother! and btw the word that im trying to find before was POLYGONS lmao. But here's the problem tho the textures on the face are a mess the lashes,eyebrows and lips are misplaced how do i fix that?
Usually it's because you downloaded a 4x resolution texture but you are using a 1x version of the game (as I am) in this case, you need to reduce the size of body textures to 1x. 1x sizes for textures are : Body 512x1024 Feet and hands 256x256 (you can try 512x512 but sometimes the joint between body texture and hand & feet is visible), Genital is 256x512, and head 512x512. You could also download a mod allowing you to use the 4x body textures, it's explained somewhere on MG, but I haven't done it so I can't explain.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Usually it's because you downloaded a 4x resolution texture but you are using a 1x version of the game (as I am) in this case, you need to reduce the size of body textures to 1x. 1x sizes for textures are : Body 512x1024 Feet and hands 256x256 (you can try 512x512 but sometimes the joint between body texture and hand & feet is visible), Genital is 256x512, and head 512x512. You could also download a mod allowing you to use the 4x body textures, it's explained somewhere on MG, but I haven't done it so I can't explain.
Alright ill come back bro, ill try right it now. To reduce the resolution do you use photoshop?

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Klub 17 is frustrating mess, trying to make things work and accidentally fuck up backups if it doesn't work, you add mods doesn't work, you have to use mod manager or something to sort and compile mods then it works for R9X but hook shit that it came doesn't work because its not klub 17 so I can't have multiple installation because the stupid shit needs to have it.

There isn't registry tool that various repacks of Illusion games by the community around those game have made.

Its stupid shit. I am guessing most mods won't show up like hair due to being made for Hook 4 or 5... Its amazing how there isn't even one repack, at least to have latest plugins/mods that would work. its separate, you try to make it work but it doesn't despite following the install to the letter because people can't explain it.

EDIT: I am not sure if I want to try again after doing manually the install and patching and repack featured in here is not up to date. How can they not make it work after years of development, I dont have any hope for V10.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
^ Yeah.. becaming richer is always an option at problem-solving, not the most feasible one, but option nonetheless.

EDIT:
Wow.. Thread been cleaned up and my post became irrelevant lol.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes