Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone take the time to read the readme?

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
  • directx11 supported card with updated drivers
  • (don't bother; just get )
  • if you don't care about reshade and just want it to work (DELETE: d3d9.dll, dxgi.dll)
EXTENDED REQUIREMENTS:
  • physx binaries
  • NVidia HBAO
  • NVidia Hairworks
  • PhysX up to date
This is not listed, and I'm sure dude know more about GFX that I can ever imagine, but this shit fixes my problems
as well!

I also always ensure I have direct play installed via 'add remove programs' -> 'turn windows features on or off' -> 'legacy components' -> 'direct play'

can't say for sure if this helps, but it is dx9 shit, so if it doesn't help tk17 it will help some other old game.

sudewo

Feb 16, 2019
please hel me
how do I enter the hook5 in the sub-directory, because I just ordered it in accordance with the instructions but it still doesn't work

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Having a bit of an issue with some of the models, only started to happen lately but some of the male models. The face is totaly black and hair, like there's no skin there just all black. Anyone know why its doing this and how to fix?

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi its me again :(
And again Iam need youre HELP. I try to hook with hook5 ,n iam read all the hook3 guide from MG,n try the installation Guide in this TK17 from this thread,but seriously I didnt make it or could it done,so Iam asking onesmore you guys,could u help me?.Can anyone pls make a newbie guide 4 me, I really feel that iam lost,all of u guys can make it to work the hook5 keeps running n Iam totally lost in Questionmarks n Iam just guessing right now Iam not the only one(Ihope so) who has problem with it.Sry 4 my english, english is not my native language. Ty anyways Guys n pls dont let me down, I had a thread on Mg but iam still waiting 4 the answer. Yours Sickminded (Krankeseele) Gerne auch in Deutsch Jungs,also der Guide :D english is fine too,but i guess iam better in german then in english :p cya

Katana2206

Mar 17, 2019
Do u use only hook or do u try to get it work with reshade ?

The hook 3 guide will not work with hook 5.
They are all from the same dev but they work in different ways.

I use Hook 5 with reshade and it works flawless.
I simply put all in the Binary folder and Tadaa it works.

you also need hook 5 textures or u will not see any changes on the models. (No goosebumps and no skinwetness)
they need to be extracted in "C:\TK17\Mod\ActiveMod" and then u need to choose them on the Charactereditor. (Females and shemales use Same textures but males have own textures)

the error message says just that it could not load hook 5 . not very useful information.

Reactions: ZMLX

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
I use Hook5 with Reshade,I have tried on 7.5 n I make it like the guide told me( go to paetron HP,n download all files he had postet)put it in binary folder,run the 4 gb patch and the reshader. Put the 4k enabler mod in rename the body.txx like the guide tolds me on MG.And when I think i was ready to go.I start the game and on upper left screen was the basic sign for H5 and the reshader shows up,too. I select the Hook5 models start the coustume, and the whole body wasnt there only the hair shows up.I try a diffrent model ,still the same.ok so easy I dont give up Download R9X try the same and guess what? Right the same.I must confess I like R9X more then 7.5 nicer clothes and hairs ,eyes etc. but i cant bring the running only shoes,n dresses but not the fancy ones. Srsly I am freaking out.Why Iam dont give out is this,the main reason is, you can make movies costum ur models better than the Illusion Games ever can be.With Costume voices you have many diffrent types of voices,too.Made by Oyster and MG community.But Iam still a Noob in the whole world of TK17/R9X. So Pretty pls Help me out.Make Pls a step by step Guide(I prefer R9X) with pics or a video,or the not learing optin pls post a version with all thinks working,but so i Cant learn it bymyself.Wich addon scrips I need,how to make them work(archives 2.114.001 want work for me or iam just to stupid).And if there any other resouress for voice mods or any other mods not just MG pls let me know.
And I have diffrent kind of problem to(yeah I know it never ends ) I want make a Sequence with 2 Persons 1 is sitting and the other works on the bar,but me never shows up ,its only my mate and in the posi editor i can either only select my mate.I try to change between animation and static but with no resuls.Is there a better guide then from thrixx or MG,both guides didnt name my problem at all or its just not gonna happend this way?.But how the other make the position 1person 2persons and 3persons? with blender or what?.Iam very greatfull for all tips or advices that you guys can gave me.Ty

Iam running a Amd 8350
16 GB Ram
Nvidia 1070
Thanks alot again for youre help and pls dont blame me for being a noob yours Sickminded(Krankeseele)

Katana2206

Mar 17, 2019
i dont need to write a tutorial. I said already the most important. Thats really just a few steps.
But i must admit that modding TK17 is really pain in the ass if u do it the first time.

When u see only the hair then the model has no bodymesh. Hook should even work without textures. Their skin is just a bit more shiny.
It seems ur Archives folder is completly messed up.

search for modsgarden wiki in your search engine. and click left on Customcontent wich explains the structure very clear.
I would like to post the link but then i have to wait approval.

i also think u should go to their forum and ask there for help. Alot of these guys create also custom content.So its sure that they really know what to do.
Uninstall and make a clean install and please use the portable install or the installer will write in the registry wich can cause problems . Start from the scratch and remember alls steps u ve done. I know as newbie its really confusing.

abcrz

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Divine Proportions! I saw your earlier post about offering to help solve issues and I was hoping to run something by you. I am having the same issues as other users regarding the following crash:

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

I've tried everything by the book several times in addition to a fair amount of experimentation on others. Unfortunately no luck. Here's what I'm running:
  • Windows 10 x64 Pro v10.0.17763
  • Nvidia 2070 8GB
  • TK17 V10
  • Paid Hook5
Here's what I've done:
  • Clean install of V-10 plus V073 and V085 patches.
  • Clean install of the Paid Patreon version of Hook 5.
  • Tried it with and without the 4GB Memory Patch
  • Installation of additional Hook 5 files - Nvidia HBAO, Physx Binaries, Additional Files for Hairworks andthe Hairworks Replace .txxs.
  • I have installed x86 and x64 runtimes from 2012, 2013. and 2015.
  • Installed the Jun 2010 DX redist. Plus other versions.
  • When that didn't work I installed everything in "Pack_fix_dimisd", a Hook 5 fixpack on Modsgarden.
Still not working :( I tried deleting/renaming dxgi.dll. After that the game launched. However it took ages to load through a black screen to get to the main menu and then just generated a black screen followed by a crash when attempting to load a scene.

I've attatched some images below of my game folders. Could you or any others kindly provide some pointers to get me in the right direction, I'm at my wits end trying to figure it out?

Many thanks!

Untitled.png Untitled 2.png Untitled 3.png

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Hi Divine Proportions! I saw your earlier post about offering to help solve issues and I was hoping to run something by you. I am having the same issues as other users regarding the following crash:

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

I've tried everything by the book several times in addition to a fair amount of experimentation on others. Unfortunately no luck. Here's what I'm running:
  • Windows 10 x64 Pro v10.0.17763
  • Nvidia 2070 8GB
  • TK17 V10
  • Paid Hook5
Here's what I've done:
  • Clean install of V-10 plus V073 and V085 patches.
  • Clean install of the Paid Patreon version of Hook 5.
  • Tried it with and without the 4GB Memory Patch
  • Installation of additional Hook 5 files - Nvidia HBAO, Physx Binaries, Additional Files for Hairworks andthe Hairworks Replace .txxs.
  • I have installed x86 and x64 runtimes from 2012, 2013. and 2015.
  • Installed the Jun 2010 DX redist. Plus other versions.
  • When that didn't work I installed everything in "Pack_fix_dimisd", a Hook 5 fixpack on Modsgarden.
Still not working :( I tried deleting/renaming dxgi.dll. After that the game launched. However it took ages to load through a black screen to get to the main menu and then just generated a black screen followed by a crash when attempting to load a scene.

I've attatched some images below of my game folders. Could you or any others kindly provide some pointers to get me in the right direction, I'm at my wits end trying to figure it out?

Many thanks!

View attachment 266810 View attachment 266811 View attachment 266812
If my spidey sense is running on four cylinders I'd make a guess that your dxgi.dll is causing the problem. [I believe] you should only have this in the binaries directory if you are using reshade.

even if it works, grab the tk4r we all keep mentioning in this thread. compare your hook 5 to their hook5 + reshade.. much better. to install paid hook5 into tk4r just extract paid 7z to binaries folder and include the extras (hair, physx etc) and LEAVE the dxgi.dll.

If you read the readme that comes with your hook 5 it specifically states
you should remove ALL other graphic modifications
(if you don't know what is it, then at least remove d3d9.dll, dxgi.dll, if you have mainfx_errors.txt
then also remove it, just for the case)
oh and next time, mention me with @ rather than 'divine' cause I had no idea you asked for help
@abcrz

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Could somebody please make a TK17 repack that already includes the best Straight Shota animations and charachters as well as loli ?

Reactions: sodomyandwinter
Dec 25, 2017
Why is that the heads of the male characters are pitch black also i can't tell if i installed hook 5 correctly i mean it's in my root fool der and i even launched the exe 114.001 in the binaries but i dont see the difference, lastly i agreee with the comment before me i need those SS mods asap!

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes