Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
guys, I need help, when I downloaded the sberka tk17 v 3.0 final .rar. and when I unpack it, it gives me 2 folders : 1 game and 2 pack. So in 1 game folder there is a setup, so I installed it. I don't know what the hell to do with the 2 pack folder. How to install this pack ?..
Sorry I don't know of this pack, could you provide a link to it so I can take a look ? I generally would advise to download the official versions (either 7.5 or V10) because with packs you never know if they're old or new and if they changed stuff that might make some mods incompatible with it. But some packs are good still, so that's why you should send me a link to wherever you found it.

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
guys, I need help, when I downloaded the sberka tk17 v 3.0 final .rar. and when I unpack it, it gives me 2 folders : 1 game and 2 pack. So in 1 game folder there is a setup, so I installed it. I don't know what the hell to do with the 2 pack folder. How to install this pack ?..
the folder 1 is the klub 17 vanilla installer (no need if you have installed)
the folder 2 is the TK17 v3 (whit some mods, clothes, poses) you can run into binaries! no need install
*the Reshade not work , i put the v 2.7 repack reshade files and work!!!

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
You can send the link hook 5 paid cracked
Hackers getting paid?

I've yet to see a cracked version of the hook. You can (or could, maybe still can) remove the watermark on the free version by removing the reference font file, but I've not seen a cracked version and I don't think you will. He wrote a program that creates a uuid of sorts that is tied to your pc hardware configuration and this is added to a database which [I believe] is stored on the dll file itself, or checked against a database over the internet every time you try and start tk17. I'm sure you could JMP over the check if you have any RE experience, dude has a career in graphics not infosec, but if you are asking me then I would be skeptical.

Just do the dollar

mxtestes

May 13, 2018
Can anyone send Hook 5 PAID Version, with all the physx files, NVHairworks, HBAO ands Hairs, I am a programming graduate think I can break it sounds easy, so everyone has access to the paid version, send me a message with the files link.

ModRat

Oct 11, 2019
I hear your frustration and this klub 17 is a total mess… And the forums and instructions are just the worst source of information gathering in the world… It's all over the place and there's tons. Too bad nobody's taken the time to make sense and if there is someone there impossible to find.

What about the download there's a few out there that are 13 GB or more talk about just overloaded what is zoo load times 10 minutes… You just can't do that in klub 17 it kills it.

If anyone sees this I'll check back I need some help and there's nothing I can find. How do you delete things? In commonsense language… And how do you install a room example R_293_Devils_Inn_H5 in a language again that's understandable.

If I can learn this I would love to contribute I'm a graphic artist for tons of years… But I need to clean up and get some understanding of just these two things… How to uninstall crap and how to install that particular room. I have hook 5 basic in the latest version… As a matter of fact I have three versions.

I'm sorry I can't help
bishinsenso
but I definitely understand

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I hear your frustration and this klub 17 is a total mess… And the forums and instructions are just the worst source of information gathering in the world… It's all over the place and there's tons. Too bad nobody's taken the time to make sense and if there is someone there impossible to find.

What about the download there's a few out there that are 13 GB or more talk about just overloaded what is zoo load times 10 minutes… You just can't do that in klub 17 it kills it.

If anyone sees this I'll check back I need some help and there's nothing I can find. How do you delete things? In commonsense language… And how do you install a room example R_293_Devils_Inn_H5 in a language again that's understandable.

If I can learn this I would love to contribute I'm a graphic artist for tons of years… But I need to clean up and get some understanding of just these two things… How to uninstall crap and how to install that particular room. I have hook 5 basic in the latest version… As a matter of fact I have three versions.

I'm sorry I can't help
bishinsenso
but I definitely understand
I can help, took me around 2 years to know about 70% of what you need to know about the forum and the game. I learned around 15% more since. About uninstalling stuff (room, textures, characters, anything), I need to know which version of TK17 you are using. If you don't know, if you can use 4 characters at the same time, you have VX (or V10, same thing different naming), if you can use only 3, you have TK17 v7.5 (latest finished official version, VX is still in beta).
Another possibility would be that you have R9X (also 4 characters, but less advanced than VX and even less noob friendly, cannot help with this version never used it. But if you see no mention of R9X in the title screen or anywhere, you probably have one of the other 2).

Found absolutely no mention of R_293_Devils_Inn_H5 in ModsGarden, even when just searching for "Devils". Please provide link to where you found this room so I can look into it.

Please go back in this thread, I think I already made some big posts explaining the basic of everything, in a way that is less scattered everywhere like in MG. Please read them it could help you.

I will explain uninstalling for 7.5 just in case, if you have VX it will be similar anyway, just different folders name :

Two main folders for addons in TK17 : Archives\2.114.001\ (number is different in VX) and Mod\ActiveMod.
Archives is where the 3D meshes go, they are in the form of a .txx file for 7.5. ActiveMod is where all the textures go. 90% of the time (all the time for rooms, body and clothes textures) each texture is in a subfolder inside ActiveMod. For hair, eyes, and cum textures they can be directly inside ActiveMod but it depends, don't worry about that now.

So to uninstall something, you just have to delete/move the corresponding .txx file and texture folder. If there's no .txx file, it means either the room is just a retexture of a base game room, or that it has a weird name and you couldn't find it. But don't worry about it, usually textures are what's taking more space, deleting them will be what's speed up the game, even if you couldn't find the .txx file.

Example : delete Custom.03.R9ZRoom269.txx in Archives\2.114.001\ and "R_269 blablabla" folder in your ActiveMod, and it's good, you've uninstalled a room.

You also need the latest file in this MG thread to be in Archives\2.114.001\ : and only one version of it, keep the latest, delete the older ones. TK17 7.5 needs this file to know that there's been new 3D meshes added to the game. It's some kind of catalogue, if it's not updated the game won't load the new stuff you installed because it won't know it exists. Just check you have the latest version and it's fine.

Also, since I don't know your level of noobery, let me refresh some common noob mistake : don't launch game from main folder, or else you won't see any Hook improvements. Always launch with TK17_Launcher.exe from Binaries folder (and check that directX is chosen in the launcher window).

Anyways, reply to what I asked, read a bit of my older posts and I'll help you if I can.

Last edited:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Wasn't there like bundles of models, poses, rooms, etc. you could download? I can't find them.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Those forums don't help. I tried looking around and can't find those bundles they once had for everything. It used to be a part of their guide for installing the game.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Those forums don't help. I tried looking around and can't find those bundles they once had for everything. It used to be a part of their guide for installing the game.
Old bundles are completely outdated anyway, there's still a few recent ones but it's true they might be scattered around the forum. Just try a search for "repack" or something, it might help. I'd advice to install a basic version (either 7.5 or VX) and pick whatever you like after this, but I know it takes time and experience to handle that correctly. Good luck anyway.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
When I start a scene (by clicking quickmode for example) everything except the the interface goes black, like on the screen:
View attachment 461983
I did everything correctly including installing hook 5, selected DirectX etc. I can hear everything, just like the game exists, but it just won't show the image. What's the problem?
Did you start the game with the launcher in Binaries folder ? If you used the launcher in main folder it won't work properly.

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
So I am trying to launch the darn thing, TK17 Launcher in Binaries map. But whenb I press it, it just pops up and say "Archives not fonud". Followed by another pop up that says "error executing tk17-14 001.exe" or something like that. Anyone know what to do? Would really appreicate the help!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So I am trying to launch the darn thing, TK17 Launcher in Binaries map. But whenb I press it, it just pops up and say "Archives not fonud". Followed by another pop up that says "error executing tk17-14 001.exe" or something like that. Anyone know what to do? Would really appreicate the help!
Which version did you download ? there's many.

Anton24

Nov 19, 2019
такая же ситуация. Версия игры _TK17_VX_B2_V092 может дадите ссылку на рабочею версию??? Пожалуста

Dron34

Sep 22, 2017
такая же ситуация. Версия игры _TK17_VX_B2_V092 может дадите ссылку на рабочею версию??? Пожалуста
Тебя в гугле забанили?

Have you been banned in Google?

PS: И пиши по английски. Здесь тебя, по русски, мало кто поймёт.

And write in English. Here, few people understand you in Russian.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes