Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tk17 V3.0 Psychonaut Mp(Amlstuff) called also SBORKA TK17 v3.0 FINAL

This is the final version of a very good modded version of this game... you'd put this in the forum :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Tk17 V3.0 Psychonaut Mp(Amlstuff) called also SBORKA TK17 v3.0 FINAL

This is the final version of a very good modded version of this game... you'd put this in the forum :)
not until they are an torrent file at least. (in that case, someone post it here)
its way too huge for make another topic about it as its (at base) the same game than this with shit-tons of mods on it.
but i think a torrent file added to the OP for who want it sound ok.
( but its not my decision )

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
not until they are an torrent file at least. (in that case, someone post it here)
its way too huge for make another topic about it as its (at base) the same game than this with shit-tons of mods on it.
but i think a torrent file added to the OP for who want it sound ok.
( but its not my decision )
I have found the torrent, the magnet link is:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FCDZWV3MD2EGDSUXN252T43WPQ24FGFJ&dn=SBORKA%20TK17%20v3.0%20FINAL.rar&xl=14762634733

I'm downloading it, the download speed is very good

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody have the physx files that are suppsoed to be in the game folder ? (physx3_x86.dll, physx3common_x86.dll, physx3cooking_x86.dll)
i miss them apparently for hook5, and they are nowhere in the files of game or hook folder

L

Lenor

I get this error:

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
Direct3DCreate8

This only happens with hook 5 installed. I have windows 10. Wat do?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys, I can't seem to get it to work at all. I followed the installation instructions but when I open the program it crashes. This is the case for both DirectX and OpenGL. It does seem to get further with OpenGL in that it shows me the title of the program with a thanks to then it crashes with the Error Executing TK17-114.001.exe.

L

Lenor

Hey guys, I can't seem to get it to work at all. I followed the installation instructions but when I open the program it crashes. This is the case for both DirectX and OpenGL. It does seem to get further with OpenGL in that it shows me the title of the program with a thanks to then it crashes with the Error Executing TK17-114.001.exe.
Does it work without hook?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Does it work without hook?
Hmm... It does not seem to work with or without it. I'll try doing a full reinstall later but I can't say I'm optimistic.

Edit: Hmm, looks like even a fresh vanilla install doesn't work either. Looks like I may have to give up on this one sadly.

Last edited:

rykarara

May 25, 2017
im gonna ask out of this topic, does anyone knows how to install sequence? i already put the .tgc file in the community/sequence but it doesn't work

any ideas why?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have found the torrent, the magnet link is:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FCDZWV3MD2EGDSUXN252T43WPQ24FGFJ&dn=SBORKA%20TK17%20v3.0%20FINAL.rar&xl=14762634733

I'm downloading it, the download speed is very good
hooly shit !

i just tested it.... and holly shit !

+ the models are awesome ( the Rdroid v9.2 is beautyful )
+ the poses are stunning (i dont know who make the "PTR" pose pak, but this pack of pov poses are absolutly stunning, holly shit, thats not even poses , that complete sequences :O, exempl : girl is up, walk to the sofa, sit, spread and finger herself... all in 1 poses/animation. and its same with all thoses PTR poses )
+ shit tons of clothes, toys, models and maps

- it take years to load the game , specially the characters list ( took me 15 minutes to load it, the game didnt crash or freeze, but its super long )
- the sound/voices are very "meh" ... you hear exagerated voice while you do nothing ( girl moan like crazy when standing without any action on her) and some sound are bugged ( can hear mouth voice while fuck pussy, that weird as fuck )
- its big , 17gb to download and 23+ to install

all in all, great modding there. but i m very chocked by the PTR poses pack :O , i would recommend everybody to download it. i dont know where to find it, but damn .. thoses pov poses are pro ( they are like 8 or 9 poses in the pack) .
and for install, you can simply put the whole folder into this one already installed and overwrite (no need to install the whole game again)

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm... It does not seem to work with or without it. I'll try doing a full reinstall later but I can't say I'm optimistic.

Edit: Hmm, looks like even a fresh vanilla install doesn't work either. Looks like I may have to give up on this one sadly.
should run good on OpenGL.. did you have any error message ?

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know which girl the native american looking one in the screenshot is? Went through like 10 so far cant seem to find one that looks similar?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"Ugly" u said :biggrin: ... :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These were my characters (few) ... pose "shitty"? ..are u serious? , render? this game doesn't use renders ... only skin(textures) ... anyway , i respect your opinion .

Modsgarden.
lets be honest .. only a few devs will take the time to create good characters. most of them just use standard one or shitty random created ones. ( thats my "shitty" mean ) . of course they are cool characters in the game, i use some (like completly recreated games-movies characters and else)

edit : oh wow, finally figure out how to use those weird tool( like the dolls-model), apparently its linked tosome poses... soo if you want use thoses poses, you use the tool with for better render (same for others toys like cars and etc..)

Last edited:

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Hi Guys ... my game doesn't start with DirectX only with OpenGL ... has somebody the same problem ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi Guys ... my game doesn't start with DirectX only with OpenGL ... has somebody the same problem ?
check in your game folder( where the exe in binary) and look if you have an file named "mainfx_erros.txt" .
if you have this file, delete it, then restart the game normally using the TK17-114.001.exe
and it should work

:)

thats the only way i have find to fix this, now my game start in directx. -snip-

pain in ass, but actually the only way for me to launch the game with directx and hook5

EDIT : actually you CAN start the game without deleting the file everytime. but 2 things :

1 - you need to delete the file at least 1 time (because its based on someone else pc spec)
2 - when you clic for start it and it launch, DONT TOUCH anything on your keyboard/mouse for like a minute or two and let the blackscreen, it gonna start the game if you dont touch anything.

soo, its kind of fixed :D

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wrong : TK17 v10 is compatible with Hook 5 (free version included) .. you need to launch this game from Binaries folder
realized that after find the way to fix the problem to launch with directx :p

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes