Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Dear members, today is a special day, as it marks the one-year anniversary of the Phoenix site being open to the public.
We gain control of the site before that (end of 2022), and worked on site to prepare it.

This site was previously known as Roy's domain/Sugar and Spice, that he started way back in September 2013.
And this site was started in response of the Modgarden site going down the first time.

ModGarden started around 2010 by Morotaika, in response for a place for the community to regroup, and post post content for the game. The same community we started, back in 2007, when we posted the first mod for the game.

As you can see, we have a long history. We would like to take this time to give a big thank you to Roy, and Morotaika before that, for creating a site for the TK17 fans, and the Team K17.

Also we have some news for V7.5 users, at Phoenix we separated the content from VX and V7.5, and created it's own section for V7.5. If you go below the VX section, you will see the new V7.5 section.

As we speak, we have some team members, hard at work converting VX content to V7.5.

Thank you.

Team K17

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1713331694364.png

Hey folks Community Update time. Yes a little late but better late than never. There are a bunch of things going on so lets start with the most important one. Game updates!!!

THE KLUB 17 VX - KE Update 2

Some folks have asked bout updates so figured instead of responding to individual PMs we can provide some color here. We had a lot of success with KE Update 1 that enabled butt sliders and brought in some other features. That said we are currently working on KE Update 2 to continue to expand the feature set. The focus areas will be the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are hoping to roll this out within the next months but stay tuned for when the beta is announced.Special thanks to Driver aka Hootie and Tipsy who have been instrumental in getting the code correct for this update to be possible.

For more information on updates or to learn more about coding and script modding for TK17 check out the

CONTENT UPDATES

We have a couple of new video tutorials live. vi363R provided a basic tutorial of how he ports clothes from Daz to add to Smoke's existing tutorial for making clothing. We also added a new tutorial walking through the process of creating H5 Object Rooms using CTK.

1713334853645.png

NEW MODS

There has been a flood of all sorts of new(not reposted) content so lets get into it. Over 150 new mods including, addons, poses, re-textures, and script mods Below where added since the last update. Below are the featured content since the last update.

1713334507148.png 1713334548867.png 1713334587986.png 1713334609704.png
1713334650217.png

As a reminder you can always track new downloads on the , anyway until next time folks. Fap responsibly. LOL

1711346487793.png
1711346564181.png

Find TK17 Mods, Images, Comics, Videos and more on

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I guess the post got deleted before I could respond, but we do have other domains that act as more of a portal and general information page about TK17 this includes . While it focuses more on Klub Exile it does mention the other TK17 communities in existence.

This includes a FAQ, History, and other general items compiled through knowledge of old members. People tend to have a lot of general questions about the game and or community so having a little jump off page helps with new folks coming in.

Remember ModsGarden was not the first iteration of the TK17 community. The first and original community was and was called "Klub 17 Garden"

1713466539398.png

ModsGarden came later for reasons I would not say here. The "Original Community" was started by Morataika along with the Original Mods Disc Discord Server. She ultimately left the game and did not transfer any rights or admin access of the Discord Server or Mods Garden to anyone. Yes, including Team K17, who were actually moderators on ModsGarden. I believe she did this on purpose. Why we will never know. That said, any claims of being a "Original Community" are patently false. The TK17 community is about the members. Everything today from Sugar and Spice, PhoenixGarden, Roysforum, Klub Exile are all just iterations and the evolution of what Morataika started.

By definition an online community is defined as a group of people with a shared interest or purpose who use the internet to communicate with each other. A community is about people, not about a single person or entity. You cannot own a community because you cannot own people's shared interest.

That said, there is no more original community. Just a handful of new and old communities catering to difference aspects of TK17. There is nothing wrong with this by the way as it gives people choice and options. In the end that is always a good thing.

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1714326026183.png

Ok folks lets talk about content. If you have not figured out Content drives this game. If you are curious about my opinions on this you can check out a blog post . That said not all content is the same. For all the new folks navigating TK17, and maybe with frustration, it is key you understand the basic mechanics on how things work..content wise.

LEGACY vs MODERN CONTENT

So there is a concept we have called "legacy content". This for the most part is content that was made during the v7.5 days. This content will usually be coded with a R9...prefix and there is a ton of everything with this prefix. This content still works with most versions of the game but it is legacy for a reason. Mainly it does not take advantage of newer features....primarily morphs.

When you hear people ask or say "This is a repost" that ultimately tells you it is legacy content. Something that was originally posted on ModsGarden and reposted again.

I do not see that much "legacy" content on KE. Where is it?

Modern Content (I will just call it this as I have no other way to describe) is newer content that was made in the post v7.5 era. This content does not use the R9 id system, and uses a dynamic ID system that uses the modders name. For example, in my case HDiddyDress, HDiddyHeel, HDiddyRoom, etc. Most of this content takes advantage of some type of morphs. Full body morphs to change fit, style, or other things would be your usual features of Modern Content.

BODIES

So one of the things that tends to generate a lot of questions are bodies and the fact that something is clipping. Well...TK17 is not DAZ where clothing will just auto fit to Bodies. Clothing has to be made for the Body or it will clip, especially for more extreme bodies. The most used Body types are Default, Female Body V2, and Latona. Modern content allows modders to create morphs to fit clothing to multiple body types without have to add multiple meshes to an addon.

So what about XBody?

So should I even bother with other bodies?

CORE CONTENT RECOMMENDATIONS

So I am not going to sit here and recommend clothing items and such but I will recommend the things you should probably load in your game no matter what. Of course this will be based on VX - Klub Exile Edition Update 1 with Hook 5. Click on the spoilers for a link to the content and a description of what it does.

XBody
1714324197136.png

Customizer Expander
1714324313297.jpeg

Euphies Nails Expansion + XNails + Skin Layers
1714324412144.jpeg

Advanced Accessories System
1714324925262.jpeg 1714324962645.jpeg

DP16's Room Import Mod
1714325429166.png

There is a ton of content available for you, and while some of what is above may not be core to you, if you are new to the game and are running the KE version, we highly recommend you add the above addons to your game.

1711346487793.png
1711346564181.png

Find TK17 Mods, Images, Comics, Videos and more on

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in April;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the help of our webmaster.
Thank you for believing in us, and hope to see you at Phoenix Garden,
where you will get all the latest news and content, while we continue our work on The Klub 17.

Thank you!

finalvirtaman

May 24, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in April;

where you will get all the latest news and content, while we continue our work on The Klub 17.

Thank you!
i will join the day the game is made in unreal engine 5

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: HDiddy and AgentKE

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I take it that the KE fellas are from the future :eek:. MILF 'new' content found here:

KE blessed us many years ago. :coffee:;)
LOL, it is definitely a repost of a repost. The original author posted it on the KE lovers lab site and I guess someone posted it on PG. I think posting old content is fine if that is all people have but I think it would be helpful to people to understand what is actually new content vs what is a repost...

So maybe this is a good learning experience for new folks

When you been around this game long enough you can probably recognize re-posted content from anywhere.

The stuff highlighted in red is Legacy content. New to some but old to many. There is some great stuff on the legacy side so don't be quick to discount it, but under stand it is older content.

The items tagged as "new" is actually new content. I would say it is also exclusive to PG because the modder, Sam005, only post on PG. Big ups to him for producing it. If I was downloading anything on PG it would be his content.

1714618935414.png

Reactions: AgentKE

AgentKE

Sep 22, 2023
LOL, it is definitely a repost of a repost. The original author posted it on the KE lovers lab site and I guess someone posted it on PG. I think posting old content is fine if that is all people have but I think it would be helpful to people to understand what is actually new content vs what is a repost...

So maybe this is a good learning experience for new folks

When you been around this game long enough you can probably recognize re-posted content from anywhere.

The stuff highlighted in red is Legacy content. New to some but old to many. There is some great stuff on the legacy side so don't be quick to discount it, but under stand it is older content.

The items tagged as "new" is actually new content. I would say it is also exclusive to PG because the modder, Sam005, only post on PG. Big ups to him for producing it. If I was downloading anything on PG it would be his content.
Oh so its old. I assume its from the old ModsGarden. So why not mention it instead of confusing the consumers? Oh well, at least you are straight forward which is greatly appreciated.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Oh so its old. I assume its from the old ModsGarden. So why not mention it instead of confusing the consumers? Oh well, at least you are straight forward which is greatly appreciated.
The game is already confusing enough for new people coming in. We see the comments in this thread and we also see them in the community. While we cannot make everything simple....the least we can do, in my opinion, is be up front and honest with people. No matter what community you are apart of.

Like some people say...it is the little things that matter.

Reactions: AgentKE

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019

Hi everyone.

Thank you!
Hello community.
I'd like to know how to post a character,here?
Thank you

Nov 11, 2017
Hello community.
I'd like to know how to post a character,here?
Thank you

What do you mean? you can`t post any content here, this is forum is for clarifications and discussions, also annoucments too, about the game and suport to new members who want to try out TK 17

If you meaning character by Model or Body mod, post it here:

IF the char is for 7.5 Only, post here: (CHOOSE GENDER FORUM)

IF the char is for VX Only, post here: (CHOOSE GENDER FORUM)

IF the char is for V11 Only, post here: (CHOOSE GENDER FORUM)

Hope this help, any case tell me ^^

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
What do you mean? you can`t post any content here, this is forum is for clarifications and discussions, also annoucments too, about the game and suport to new members who want to try out TK 17

If you meaning character by Model or Body mod, post it here:

IF the char is for 7.5 Only, post here: (CHOOSE GENDER FORUM)

IF the char is for VX Only, post here: (CHOOSE GENDER FORUM)

IF the char is for V11 Only, post here: (CHOOSE GENDER FORUM)

Hope this help, any case tell me ^^
For V11 roysforum

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes